Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Maybe a partial refund?
taste is only something if it is yours.
blairs1

Post by blairs1 »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:
We made this change as a result of many others feedback regarding the extra item signed. Although it has unfortunately happened after you have had your experience we hope you are pleased that we have taken your criticism so that moving forward it is the experience that all guests will prefer. Please reach out to our guest services team for more feedback regarding.
Where do I reach out to guest services? What will they do for me? Offer another apology and say that you hope to see me next time when Al goes on tour??
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

Hi @blairs1

You can reach out to us at [email protected]. We are happy to discuss this more in depth with you there!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:You can reach out to us at [email protected]. We are happy to discuss this more in depth with you there!
Folks who talk to CID via email should report back here with the outcome of the conversation, so the rest of us know whether it's worth the trouble!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Weird Emily
Occasional

Post by Weird Emily »

I currentley have a normal admission ticket for the Birmingham gig, but am saving up to get a VIP one...
blairs1

Post by blairs1 »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:Hi @blairs1

You can reach out to us at [email protected]. We are happy to discuss this more in depth with you there!
Sent an email over.
rangerbob
Occasional

Post by rangerbob »

I have been away a lot and not around to comment on this thread. I have been fortunate enough to do the CZAR package a few times and had the pleasure of experiencing this process. Because I go to lots of concerts where i pay to meet the artist i can give my feedback comparing this tour to some others.

and also give feedback how this process has changed as the tour progressed. 1st of all i paid more money for a meet & greet with the group foreigner but 1 of the times Mick jones wasnt even with them and the other he was so the autographs i got on the 2nd show were not with original band members. its not relevent to al's czar package but comparatively speaking this package is a lot better than other tours ive paid for.

however ill admit in the beginning of this tour the CZAR package wasnt as good as it is now. Its 100% better from when i 1st went in Las Vegas to this past week in Albany and Verona NY.

Thanks to the fans complaining i can say the process is more personal and i feel bad the early portions of this package didnt allow a 2nd item signed. id say write the company to discuss as i find any dealings ive had with them is very professional. JW in the beginning was a bit rough dealing with fans but i can honestly say hes 1000% better. I am only speaking about at the CZAR package. i havent done the bus yet this tour so i cant say how those go. friends of mine have done them and i hear you get an autograph but no photo.

I know the CZAR is a lot of money but comparing it to other concerts i pay to meet the artist its a lot better. ie the beach boys or brian wilson didnt even let you use your own camera. they took the photo then gave you a web site to find your pic and the woman who ran the beach boys M & G works for live nation and at times acted very unprofessional.

I can honestly say that its being run a lot better now thanks to the fans speaking up here. i hope this clears up the issues. YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 ADDITIONAL ITEM SIGNED besides the poster and of course a pic with al with your own camera.

I hope i cleared up things a bit.

Bob G.
Weird Emily
Occasional

Post by Weird Emily »

rangerbob wrote:I have been away a lot and not around to comment on this thread. I have been fortunate enough to do the CZAR package a few times and had the pleasure of experiencing this process. Because I go to lots of concerts where i pay to meet the artist i can give my feedback comparing this tour to some others.

and also give feedback how this process has changed as the tour progressed. 1st of all i paid more money for a meet & greet with the group foreigner but 1 of the times Mick jones wasnt even with them and the other he was so the autographs i got on the 2nd show were not with original band members. its not relevent to al's czar package but comparatively speaking this package is a lot better than other tours ive paid for.

however ill admit in the beginning of this tour the CZAR package wasnt as good as it is now. Its 100% better from when i 1st went in Las Vegas to this past week in Albany and Verona NY.

Thanks to the fans complaining i can say the process is more personal and i feel bad the early portions of this package didnt allow a 2nd item signed. id say write the company to discuss as i find any dealings ive had with them is very professional. JW in the beginning was a bit rough dealing with fans but i can honestly say hes 1000% better. I am only speaking about at the CZAR package. i havent done the bus yet this tour so i cant say how those go. friends of mine have done them and i hear you get an autograph but no photo.

I know the CZAR is a lot of money but comparing it to other concerts i pay to meet the artist its a lot better. ie the beach boys or brian wilson didnt even let you use your own camera. they took the photo then gave you a web site to find your pic and the woman who ran the beach boys M & G works for live nation and at times acted very unprofessional.

I can honestly say that its being run a lot better now thanks to the fans speaking up here. i hope this clears up the issues. YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 ADDITIONAL ITEM SIGNED besides the poster and of course a pic with al with your own camera.

I hope i cleared up things a bit.

Bob G.

It sounds worth it paying the extra money, Would be amazing to get to meet Al, i better start saving up my money now! :clap:
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Thanks Bob

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Well I can't wait for tomorrow then! :accordion: :tacky: :yay: :party:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!