Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

drewdy9999
Regular

Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

Post by drewdy9999 »

I can say from experience that if you ask Al to sign an item of yours instead of the poster, he will. Got my MAD Magazine signed by him.
grissomisms
Occasional

Post by grissomisms »

I've had two experiences with the VIP Czar experience now, once in Vegas (third show of the tour) and once in Council Bluffs, Iowa. In Vegas it was... all right. The "Minister of Propaganda" guy was kind of curt but not overly rude or anything.
In Council Bluffs he was downright unacceptable from right before the Meet n Greet through the bus. I've never left a Weird Al concert crying and inconsolable before that concert this past thursday, and it was ENTIRELY on that MOP guy. Screw that guy. I've lodged a complaint with CID already about him and that particular concert.
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

TMBJon wrote:Hi CID!! Would you consider for the next tour adding a third tier where folks can just get the good seats without getting all the other stuff that comes with it? A lot of us fans go to a bunch of shows and would love the opportunity to pay extra for good seats, but we don't necessarily need to get all the goodies each time too. Thanks!
I second this. I don't go to a bunch of shows but could not afford the best seats due to price. At the time I bought the tickets(not good ones really) I even had a little extra money to spend but not $1000 + for 4 tickets at $260 each.
Is my dude a dweeb?
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

@grissonisms We are sorry to hear that you feel that way! Please email [email protected] and we will try to come up with a resolution.
CIDENTERTAINMENT

grissomisms wrote:I've had two experiences with the VIP Czar experience now, once in Vegas (third show of the tour) and once in Council Bluffs, Iowa. In Vegas it was... all right. The "Minister of Propaganda" guy was kind of curt but not overly rude or anything.
In Council Bluffs he was downright unacceptable from right before the Meet n Greet through the bus. I've never left a Weird Al concert crying and inconsolable before that concert this past thursday, and it was ENTIRELY on that MOP guy. Screw that guy. I've lodged a complaint with CID already about him and that particular concert.
@Grissomism : Sorry to hear that you feel that way please email [email protected] and we can try to come up with a resolution.
Last edited by CIDENTERTAINMENT on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
CIDENTERTAINMENT

minnick27 wrote:I've heard varying accounts on the quality of food, is that venue provided, or are you picking caterers in each city?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hello, the catering varies from city to city. In most cases it is a cash bar and light snacks (chips and dips). I hope this answers your question.
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Wizzerkat wrote:
TMBJon wrote:Hi CID!! Would you consider for the next tour adding a third tier where folks can just get the good seats without getting all the other stuff that comes with it? A lot of us fans go to a bunch of shows and would love the opportunity to pay extra for good seats, but we don't necessarily need to get all the goodies each time too. Thanks!
I second this. I don't go to a bunch of shows but could not afford the best seats due to price. At the time I bought the tickets(not good ones really) I even had a little extra money to spend but not $1000 + for 4 tickets at $260 each.
Unfortunately we can only cater to the two tiers of VIP that are already available. Sometimes the venue will have comparable seats still for sale, but we only are allotted enough to take care of these guests.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

What about the poster issue? Most people paying for the Czar package don't want that signed because it is not an item that most fans would care to get signed and since we paid such a hefty price this rule should be thrown out. If you do actually care that people enjoy their experience to it's full potential. Truthfully, if your a VIP ticket holder you should be treated as such and never told "no" to something like that, otherwise the VIP should stand for VERY IRRITATED PERSON or VERY INSANE PERSON. Given that there are only a certain number at each show and sometimes none, this barely qualifies as a complaint, more or less just asking to make it right. :unsure: :flower:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Yankomaniac wrote:What about the poster issue? Most people paying for the Czar package don't want that signed because it is not an item that most fans would care to get signed and since we paid such a hefty price this rule should be thrown out. If you do actually care that people enjoy their experience to it's full potential. Truthfully, if your a VIP ticket holder you should be treated as such and never told "no" to something like that, otherwise the VIP should stand for VERY IRRITATED PERSON or VERY INSANE PERSON. Given that there are only a certain number at each show and sometimes none, this barely qualifies as a complaint, more or less just asking to make it right. :unsure: :flower:
This is the most important question

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Bozarth
Occasional

Post by Bozarth »

Yankomaniac wrote:What about the poster issue? Most people paying for the Czar package don't want that signed because it is not an item that most fans would care to get signed and since we paid such a hefty price this rule should be thrown out. If you do actually care that people enjoy their experience to it's full potential. Truthfully, if your a VIP ticket holder you should be treated as such and never told "no" to something like that, otherwise the VIP should stand for VERY IRRITATED PERSON or VERY INSANE PERSON. Given that there are only a certain number at each show and sometimes none, this barely qualifies as a complaint, more or less just asking to make it right. :unsure: :flower:
or at least allow one item in addition to the poster.
6/8/15 - Lancaster, PA
7/31/15 - Philadelphia, PA - w/ M&G
8/30/16 - Wilmington, DE
10/30/16 - Washington DC - UHF Live Commentary by Al & Emo
3/16/18 - Atlantic City, NJ
3/18/18 - Lancaster, PA
7/12/19 - Philadelphia, PA w/ M&G