Mandatory Tour Chatter

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Re: Mandatory Tour Chatter

Post by Elvis »

OneWAY wrote:The Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie used to be called the Nokia Theater, oddly enough.
Ok, on closer inspection, there is a Verizon poster in that clip too, so mystery solved. Except for the mystery of why I don't remember that part at all, but that's likely old age setting in. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to chase some kids off my lawn. :santa:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
remmy
Regular

Post by remmy »

OneWAY wrote:The Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie used to be called the Nokia Theater, oddly enough.

Hold on; has everyone seen this?
I'm in this one around 2:40! :tacky:
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I can help on this one!!

:30 - Del Mar Racetrack
2:11 - Del Mar Racetrack

Still haven't seen one at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, or the Greek Theater in LA.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

I hope he just keeps cutting together new ones forever. :potato: It feels so scandalous.

Also, starts with Oregon Zoo! And Del Mar is in there! And I was at those! :lol: I feel like there were another few in there that I recognized, but I don't know the names of places. #helpful
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
remmy
Regular

Post by remmy »

Oh yeah I guess I could be helpful too

1:22 is Huntington, NY 8/1/15
2:39 is The Masonic, SF 8/29/15
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

0:21-0:28 Denver
0:33-0:40 Verona, NY
1:39-1:43 Red Bank, NJ
1:47-1:50 Huntington, NY

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Gee, if only the Conan performance were still viewable online somewhere we might see Tony Goldmark edit a "quadrophonic" video with these and the official Nerdist video much like he did for various TV performances of "Since You've Been Gone."
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Killingsworth wrote:Gee, if only the Conan performance were still viewable online somewhere we might see Tony Goldmark edit a "quadrophonic" video with these and the official Nerdist video much like he did for various TV performances of "Since You've Been Gone."
It's still online, and I don't see why Tony Goldmark has to be the one to edit that together. Heck, Al could do it himself since he seems to be in an editing mood lately. ;)
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

I just thoughthink Tony did such a fine job editing this video together that it would've been nice to see him do a similar video for Tacky.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Marc
Occasional

Post by Marc »

yankochick38 wrote:It's still online, and I don't see why Tony Goldmark has to be the one to edit that together. Heck, Al could do it himself since he seems to be in an editing mood lately. ;)
Oh, I've been looking for that! If I copy it and upload to Youtube, would it be deleted? I want to include it in my playlist as the 'mother of all Tacky entrance clips'!

~edit~ Okay, that sucks - although one can upload the whole concert and as many Tacky entrance clips as possible, uploading this to YT gets blocked. "Claimed by Conaco Productions LLC" (thus not Al)
What would probably work is editing it with a filter or some kind. Which I can't.