Mandatory Tour Chatter

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Re: Mandatory Tour Chatter

Post by Wizzerkat »

It was on my trending, too. I think it's the Facebook knows we're addicted to Al thang :)
Is my dude a dweeb?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Congrats to everyone who got tickets today! You're gonna have a blast!!! :party:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Meh, no Toronto date yet so I guess I'll have more money to see all the other bands going around this year. Still hoping one will be announced later but if there are no set changes I don't mind that much.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Closest dates to Philly are AC in Jersey and Hershey PA. I'm tempted to buy some for the AC show, but wasn't sure if more dates are being added...
ilikehippopotomi

Post by ilikehippopotomi »

Well, I splurged on VIP (not Czar, though...) tickets. 6th row, aisle seats - perfect for a possible Wanna B Ur Luvr encounter! I couldn't endure the thought of attending by myself, though, so splurged for my son to attend as well - he's almost as excited as I am. Unfortunately, my husband and bank account are not quite as enthused... quite a pricey birthday present. After attending my first Weird Al experience last year, I couldn't possibly pass it up this year.

Jenny "At least my obsession is a wholesome and family-friendly obsession...right?" Jones :accordion:
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

HappyGilmore wrote:Closest dates to Philly are AC in Jersey and Hershey PA. I'm tempted to buy some for the AC show, but wasn't sure if more dates are being added...
There's a Wilmington, DE, show too!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

I forgot about Wilmington...hmm.

But the AC show is a Friday night. If I maneuver things, I can get a weekend trip to AC. At least a night trip, then head down to Wildwood on Saturday morning. Hmm.
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

I know there's a "submit" button on many websites but pressing it feels different when you're buying tickets for the Mandatory Tour ;)
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

They are doing like every city between last year and this year, except Toronto. I really hope they could add a Toronto date in September, though it'd be tight, I'll be wanting to see them again at that point, Toronto is probably craving the show too since they have not played there since the DVD shoot in 2011.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Yankomaniac wrote:They are doing like every city between last year and this year, except Toronto.
And Albuquerque!!! :x:
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia