PRESALE INFO/CHAT 1/27

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: PRESALE INFO 1/27

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I agree completely. Crowdsurge is a million times better than the companies Al has used in the past. This was a really easy presale process, and being able to see what seats you're buying was a huge plus. I used to hate being told I was somewhere within the first ten rows and then having to wait until days before the show to find out where my seats were. I'm far too much of a control freak for that process.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Some more news. There's a 12 ticket limit. That's 12 tickets total, even across multiple orders. Good thing Jackie was home, but now we are at our 24 ticket limit, so I don't know what we're doing about Vienna, Baltimore, and Vegas. :( Also, they don't accept Discover. Only Amex, Visa, and Mastercard, or paypal.

The process is easier and its nice seeing seats ahead of time, but there are still problems. There is a very limited number of tickets, so grab whatever you get the first time, and you may need to try multiple times before you even get tickets. Also, the 12 ticket limit is stupid stupid stupid.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

I had troubles! I was also greedy and tried again and then there were no 4 seats in a row available. I did not even think of VIP tickets at the time I was purchasing. But 132 and 268 per ticket is rich for my blood. We had to get two sets of two tickets on opposite sides!
Is my dude a dweeb?
OneWAY
Obsessed

Post by OneWAY »

It was kinda weird. I was having issues with no seats being available when checking on the Grand Prairie show, but when I check later, I found some!

I got two each for the Brady and Verizon. Not bad, but I was freaked out at the idea that they might have been sold out for a minute!
8/26/08, 7/15/10, 7/16/10, 7/17/10, 11/5/10, 9/22/11, 9/24/11, 9/25/11, 4/30/12, 10/19/13, 5/19/15, 8/19/15, 8/21/15, 7/16/16, 3/3/18, 3/22/18, 4/20/18, 4/27/18, 6/14/19, 6/15/19, 6/21/19, 9/1/19, 5/31/22, 6/1/22, 9/4/22, 9/30/22, 10/1/22, 10/7/22
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

By the way, if you know of any venues that are doing their own presales, a good guess for the password might be "mandatory." Don't ask me how I know that. :F
TexMexDad
Occasional

Post by TexMexDad »

I have to say I was not impressed with this presale. For one, whenever I would look for seats, it would give me the $48 tickets, or the $32 tickets, or none at all. Second, I need 5 tickets for the show I want to attend, as my wife and I want to take our kids. We were permitted a max 4 tickets. And at no time could I get 4 adjacent tickets. As a result, no presale tickets for us. My best hope it to wait until Friday and hope I don't end up with crappy seats in the back. (Admittedly, between the Dixie Chicks shows we've seen and Al's last 2 tours, all of which we had close seats, we're spoiled.)
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Kevbo1987 wrote:By the way, if you know of any venues that are doing their own presales, a good guess for the password might be "mandatory." Don't ask me how I know that. :F
How do you know that? :P
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

I caved... I went for The Mandatory Czar Experience & got front row. The wallet takes a beating, but considering that all three of us going are short, we won't have to try & look over or around those in front of us. I think it's worth the little extra price for that... oh & to probably get sung to &, if lucky, my dad will get Al's microphone thrust at him during Yoda again. :D

ETA: I just saw a post about the VIP tickets being added a few minutes after the regular one... I'm almost positive this was true! I was scrolling for my July 11 & only saw the Buy Tickets button & pressed that. Wasn't happy with Row K or whatever from CrowdSurge, so I bounced over to Palace Theatre's site where they had a TicketMaster link. That got me the VIP options. I tried the lower cost one & found Row FF. Uh uh. I was going whole-hog or not going at all. In the end... front row.
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

According to the material I got from TicketMaster, it sounds like all of the VIP swag will be gotten at the show. Can anyone confirm this? I'm just curious if I should bring a bag with me to carry everything. ;)
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
67sivad

Post by 67sivad »

Hi! I am logged in as my son as I cant remember my login info and site wont let me re-register as it remembers my email. Anyhoo.....so is it right that today is just a presale and reg ticket sales will go on sale Friday? I thought I saw someone mention it. I managed to get decent (row H, middle) seats in CHarleston but wanted to go to Orlando as well and I could not get tix even when I logged on right at 10 am this am. Very disappointed!!! :oo THanks for any info!