8/7/15 Knoxville, TN Tennessee Theatre

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Alinite27
Off The Deep End

8/7/15 Knoxville, TN Tennessee Theatre

Post by Alinite27 »

Knoxville!
Nonesuch KY

Re: 8/7/15 Knoxville, TN Tennessee Theatre

Post by Nonesuch KY »

Assistance please. My family's first Weird Al concert and we can't sit together due to 4 ticket maximum. With no warning of this crappy rule I bought 4 and 1 tickets, ten seats apart. Any chance the Theater or all powerful Al machine could fix so weekend fun isn't so segmented? "Enjoy the show hun, I'll wave to you and the kids from over there"
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I don't think Al or his management could do much, but I'd definitely contact the venue. I'm guessing the tickets next to your foursome have already sold, so as long as the solo seat is in the same row, maybe you can convince someone to swap at the show.
67sivad

Post by 67sivad »

Yes - hopefully someone would switch that would not be much fun to be by yourself. THis is the place we first saw Al and it is a great venue. I should have gotten tickets here again but I waffled and lost the chance at good seats. Oh well GOt tix for CHarleston and will for Orlando so that should be good......
Nonesuch KY

Post by Nonesuch KY »

Yes, the seats went very fast. I had to quickly recover from the shock of not being able to sit with my wife and daughters, and jump on the 4 seats on screen. Luckily the single seat I got next is in the same row, dead center stage. I guess I can let my 13yr old and maybe 11yr old take turns in the better angle seat during the performance.

If you have a single ticket for Left Center Orchestra, Row J - be prepped for an upgrade to Center Orchestra, Row J (dead center stage). I'll be the Dad with 3 daughters looking to sit together for our first Weird Al experience.

FYI, contacted the Theatre office and with assigned seating, they were not able to move or adjust tickets.