7/17/15 Hamilton, ON Hamilton Place Theatre

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: 7/17/15 Hamilton, ON Hamilton Place Theatre

Post by Yankomaniac »

HAHA. Yeah when I first saw JW I assumed they meant Jim West too. That is his name, which he said not to post online but somebody already blew his cover so like he said last night...doesn't matter now. He is a really cool cat man, and has the greatest job on earth. He is the guy that would have to take a bullet for Al, if I had that job, I would. :viking:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

BTW sorry bout all the edits on the review, my laptop still randomly deletes stuff after a paragraph or so and so I had to just post after every paragraph and then edit to continue. Took a long time. Still figuring out how to post pics on here 'cause I'm totally dumb with computers so when I do I'll just put them in the post pictures of you and tbitb thread. :jp:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Thanks for the great review! It sounds like you had a really awesome time. JW was really nice to me and my family in Newark too. He was appreciative that we didn't bother Al when we ran into him in the stairwell, and later at the buses, he made sure to point out to Al that we were "the family from the stairwell." He seems like a funny guy. That's awesome stuff about Steve. It sounds like he's even more of a class act than I thought he was.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yeah definitely is. I thought it would be good to let people know that generally meeting anybody in the band, their hospitality is generally amazing! All great dudes, and they still manage to surprise you. Thanks for reading, it took a very long time to type.
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

Yankomaniac wrote:Yeah definitely is. I thought it would be good to let people know that generally meeting anybody in the band, their hospitality is generally amazing! All great dudes, and they still manage to surprise you. Thanks for reading, it took a very long time to type.
What an amazing experience! I'm tickled to know end that you got to have such a great time, especially for your 27th birthday concert. Thanks for sharing.i bet you are still walking on air. It's great to know as well that the Band are such cool cats. No wonder they have stayed together for so long.