6/24/15 Louisville, KY Palace Theatre

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Alinite27
Off The Deep End

6/24/15 Louisville, KY Palace Theatre

Post by Alinite27 »

This theatre is right next to the original place of the Hot Brown sandwich! Beautiful theatre, too!
weirdalgurl
Occasional

Re: 6/24/15 Louisville, KY Palace Theatre

Post by weirdalgurl »

So, I am absolutely DYING to go see Al again this year for my 9th time (with my husband and cousin), but I had to wait to see if I would have the available funds. It seems that I might have waited too long because the seats they have open are not the best. Does anyone know the probability of better seats being released later? Usually when I buy tickets it has been the day they went on sale, but times have been harder so I couldn't this year. If anyone has any information that would help me that would be much appreciated. Should I just buy these seats now, or try to wait until closer to the concert to see if there are cancellations or something?
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Anyone going tonight?
FreedomHaul
Occasional

Post by FreedomHaul »

I used to live in Louisville. As Alinite said, it's a great venue! And if love Indian food, Little India Cafe is a bit of a drive (15–20 from venue depending on traffic), but it's the best in the city!