Your "Dream Setlist" for the Mandatory Fun Tour

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Re: Your "Dream Setlist" for the Mandatory Fun Tour

Post by HappyGilmore »

I missed Frank cause we were late to the show, unfortunately.
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

I think he should come out and sing Radio Radio for his first number, wearing the You're Pitiful costume--Spongebob shirt, pink tutu and heart undershorts--and as he sings it, try to put his clothes back ON! Ha, just to be weird.....
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
Demented Dustin
Regular

Post by Demented Dustin »

Logical ?
No
Likely?
No
Fun?
Yes!!!

Tacky
NTWICPolka
Lame claim to fame
Originals medley (DTBS, everything you know is wrong , mr popeil , dog eat dog ,buy me a condo, such a groovy guy, nature trail )
costume
Foil
Costume
handy
Costume
OMM
Medley (theme rocky 13 , new concert only song , addicted to spuds , white stuff , avacado, ebay, jurrasic park with a new verse for new movie , inactive , new concert only song ,like a surgeon ,eat it )
FWP
Costume
Word Crimes
Costume
White and Nerdy
Costume
Amish paradise
Costume
fat
Costume
Hot rocks polka (has he ever performed this live????)
yoda
Encore :
Living with a hernia
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

He has to close with the extended version of Albuquerque. That is all.

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
mybologna
Regular

Post by mybologna »

I'm slightly amused to go back and see the tiny percentage of this that was actually correct xP
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yeah, my predictions were pretty accurate actually. Only two things that could make the set this year ULTIMATE would have been to start the medley with Money For Nothing to give UHF its due and actually doing Hernia after Amish Paradise, that would be insane. All in all though amazing set through and through! Well, everybody wanted My Own Eyes but I feel like it's coming next tour. |)
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
RunningWithScissors
Regular

Post by RunningWithScissors »

Yankomaniac wrote:Yeah, my predictions were pretty accurate actually. Only two things that could make the set this year ULTIMATE would have been to start the medley with Money For Nothing to give UHF its due and actually doing Hernia after Amish Paradise, that would be insane. All in all though amazing set through and through! Well, everybody wanted My Own Eyes but I feel like it's coming next tour. |)
It seems that he stopped after SOL but for a while, that seemed to be a thing, that he saved an original for the NEXT tour, RWS tour he did The Night Santa Went Crazy, PH tour, he did That's Your Horoscope For Today, and SOL tour he did Bob/Why Does This Always Happen To Me? (I was reeeeally hoping that leaks tour would have continued this and we would have gotten Virus Alert)

Apocalypse kinda sucked (Though I wouldn't have minded 'if that isn't love') But I could see him bringing back that pattern next tour.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Alpocalypse-wise I was thinking Ringtone. :bigups:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!