PRESALE INFO/CHAT 1/27

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

tankgirl73

Re: PRESALE INFO 1/27

Post by tankgirl73 »

Coming on 10am here in the Maritimes... I'm about to find out how the presale details work!
tankgirl73

Post by tankgirl73 »

Well that was a total bust. At 10am precisely I tried for 4 tickets. I got the option of 4 tickets in a side section. I thought "I'll try again, specificying the middle section, I don't mind being further back if it's in the middle". No 4 seats adjacent available there. Back to 'best available' -- no 4 seats together. 3? 2? 1???? Nope. No more single seats available anywhere.

This is for Moncton for crying out loud.

I'm hoping this was just a reserved block of pre-sale seats and that there are more coming on the regular sale. :( :( :( or else I've got a VERY disappointed family to deal with here...
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

TMBJon wrote:Has anyone gotten an email regarding a pre-sale password?
I'm thinking you can access the presales by registering and logging in through the Tour page. That should probably be the only password you'll need.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

No password needed.

Presale is up for Europe, and a few Canadian dates. It looks like regular seats for all and VIP for some. Same VIP choices as previously stated. No problem getting general admission anywhere. For regular seats, the Canadian dates have no tickets available anywhere at any price. I was able to find one in Dublin, but so far no luck on any of the other ones I tried. I'm either too late or they have VERY limited amounts. :?

It looks like you've got 10 minutes to check out, and you can't add tickets with different currencies to the same cart.

BTW, I released the general admissions and Dublin one. If you play around with the system, make sure to release any seats you don't need so others can find them!

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
jorasp

Post by jorasp »

Thank you, everyone, for the info! Total newb to the forum, but not to Al. Saw him @ turning stone a few years ago. Great show! Is there any way to pre-enter your CC info? Will that make it faster? I have a 6 year old who knows all the words to the saga begins and wants good seats - to collect Al's sweat of course. Thanks, again!
Take care and good luck!
tankgirl73

Post by tankgirl73 »

No need to pre-enter cc or anything. Click 'buy tickets' as fast as you can, and once you have tickets offered to you, they stay reserved for you for like 10 minutes -- plenty of time for the checkout process.

My advice is -- take the first tickets you're offered. Don't be greedy like me and hope for something better. :(
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Wow...these presale tickets are going FAST! There must be very limited quantities of presale tickets. I would advise west coast people to buy tickets as soon as they go onsale, and don't be picky. Take whatever comes up first.
jorasp

Post by jorasp »

Thank you, again, everyone for the info. I think I got 3 for buffalo, but I haven't gotten a email confirmation yet. Was it just me or did the VIP go up around 5 or 10 minutes after the regular tickets on some of the venues?
jorasp

Post by jorasp »

You can go to crowdsurge.com and log in to see your order. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WEIRD AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Make Me
Occasional

Post by You Make Me »

At least you could see what seats you were getting this time, rather than sit in mystery until the tickets arrived in the mail like the last several tours.