Dementian27
Addicted

Post by Dementian27 »

Congrats Matt!! :Y
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Congrats to Terri and Matt, two of the most deserved winners of their respected awards! :D
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I added an "Awards" profile field to everyone's profile. To change it, go to "My Controls" then "Edit Profile Info." You can use it to announce what awards (WOWAY Awards, etc.) or honors (Survivor winner, ALprentice winner, etc.) you've won. See my profile for an example of how you might want to use it.

Actually you can use it for whatever you want, it's just free-form text, so if you didn't win, you can make up something. :P And it's optional, so if you don't want to use it, don't.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

LOL!!!!!! The Fan Creativity video is awesome! Great Job!
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Elvis @ Oct 28 2005, 10:53 PM wrote: I still have the chat up. I won't close the window for a while. If you need it, PM me.

I think there might be something wrong with the list of winners. Didn't scottidog and I tie for something (I forget what), or was I just hallucinating?

Dave
Fixed :Y

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed the Awards! That was a ton of fun hosting it.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

spacedingo @ Oct 29 2005, 10:37 AM wrote: Congrats to Terri and Matt, two of the most deserved winners of their respected awards! :D
Wow....I just realized how offensive that sounds. :S

No harm meant....I was just saying how Matt, Terri, Aron etc. talents just really transcend their respective categories. I didn't mean any harm.

I really love this board. The people here truly amaze me with their dedication and talents. Not to sound sappy, but everyone here is a winner :) (Hey...even Eddy won an award last night :lol: :lol: )
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

spacedingo @ Oct 29 2005, 11:52 AM wrote: I didn't mean any harm.
None taken
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

Is there a transcript? I missed everything last night. :(
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Aron @ Oct 29 2005, 04:00 PM wrote: Is there a transcript? I missed everything last night. :(
Yeah, Mewrio will be uploading it to the official site soon.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I was thinking about two things reguarding the WOWAY Awards and the first sort of came to me in a dream...

We all know the CMA's (Country Music Awards) the VMA's (Video Music Awards) and the Grammy Awards, right??

Why not a WMA (no, not Windows Media Audio, but Weird Music Awards) here at WOWAY? It could be for our creative recording artists here at WOWAY. We could have a best parody, like we do at the WOWAY Awards and a best original for those who make their own originals.

The next thing was probably a bit of a stretch, like possibly having Matt Hodgson "That One Guy" host next year's awards along with Ryan, since he does such a great job doing it.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"