Page 2 of 34

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:10 am
by Teh Dingo
I'll second Driew's avatars, Mecca in the chatroom, and third Driew in the chatroom (I don't want to drop that category like it's hot!)

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:43 am
by Akrovak
I'll nominate algonacchick's series of cookie avatars for the photo thingie (she's used those the last six months, right?).

And I'll nominate sailorsilver84 for the chat room thingie (I've heard that she is in there a lot).

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:59 am
by Aron
Akrovak @ Mar 1 2005, 11:43 PM wrote: I'll nominate algonacchick's series of cookie avatars for the photo thingie (she's used those the last six months, right?).

And I'll nominate sailorsilver84 for the chat room thingie (I've heard that she is in there a lot).


I second sailorsilver84

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:01 am
by algonacchick
Akrovak, I believe I did use at least the Al cookie for an avatar within the last 6 months. I humbly accept your nomination, and am hoping to get seconded, at least.

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:03 am
by Akrovak
And shoot ... I am in a nominating mood ... I am also gonna nominate Aron's artwork Al avatars for the non photo category. Go Aron ... the one currently up is awesome!

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:06 am
by young dumb and ugly
Akrovak @ Mar 1 2005, 09:03 PM wrote: I am also gonna nominate Aron's artwork Al avatars for the non photo category.


I second that :D

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:06 am
by algonacchick
Hmm, technical question here. Dingo, you make the call. My cookie avatars were niominated in the best avatar: photo category, yet technically, I scanned them. They aren't really photos, are they? Or do they count, because scanning is sorta like taking a picture of the cookie, in a way? Oh, and now I remember! I did also use my Steve cookie avvie when his birthday came around.

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:15 am
by algonacchick
I'll third sailorsilver84's nomination for the chatroom category.

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:15 am
by Aron
Akrovak @ Mar 2 2005, 12:03 AM wrote: And shoot ... I am in a nominating mood ... I am also gonna nominate Aron's artwork Al avatars for the non photo category. Go Aron ... the one currently up is awesome!


Wow... so is it the one up now or the art ones in general? (not sure how it works--- only got nominated for art last time)

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:17 am
by Akrovak
Aron @ Mar 2 2005, 12:15 AM wrote: Wow... so is it the one up now or the art ones in general? (not sure how it works--- only got nominated for art last time)


I think it's in general ... like Patti's cookie series and Driew's Annie series of avatars ... so I am nominating all your art ones that you have used as avatars the past six months (and what triggered the nomination was your current one).