2004 (First) WOWAY Awards

An annual WOWAY tradition since 1961.

Moderator: Moderators

Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Congrats to all the winners again!
But... let me bring something new to the plot. First, I must ask you not to be angry or scream on me, 'cause I HATE IT!!!
You see, as much as we all on the forum, we all like each other, right? So, there is a bunch of people for whom I feel veeeeeeeeeery thankful! If the topic's already started, why not to continue it? Ladies And Gentlemen, allow me to start the "topic inside a topic", which is called

YOUR OWN WOWAY AWARDS

*plays 20th Century Fox introduction*

The point is, just figure out members you want, think out the NEW nominations - no nominations that were in official WOWAY awards! - and give them an award! No leprechaun-ish or sawfish behaviour will be tolerated. :P

Here are mine!

The Most Sweet, Unforgettable, and Astonishing Fan award goes to... ALGONACCHICK!!! Patti, you're the best.
The Best Second Human Person Who Knows Russian On The Forum While Being A Superdad Of All Times award goes to... DR.DAD!!! Врач Папа, ты это заслужил. ;)
The Fan Whose Intellectual Power And Sense Of Humor Rule The Forum And Who Could Easily Replace Himself Encyclopaedia Britannica And 1000000000000 'NSync Fans award goes to... ORTHOGRAPHY ENTHUSIAST!!! Am I right OE?
And The World's Best Mama Bear award goes to... SCOTTIDOG!!! Oh, you do have one award already? That's OK, after all, Al has three Grammys on him.

If you liked the idea, post your awards here, and I'll think more later! Good luck! :lol:

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Elvis @ Mar 25 2004, 06:13 PM wrote: Well I think mewrio deserves the job again if he wants it. But it's too early to pick the next host. Wait until it gets closer to the next Awards.
Mewrio was a great host but I think it would be cooler if we had different hosts each year. I think mewrio should get to choose the next host.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

iisryan27 @ Mar 25 2004, 08:41 PM wrote:
Elvis @ Mar 25 2004, 06:13 PM wrote: Well I think mewrio deserves the job again if he wants it.  But it's too early to pick the next host.  Wait until it gets closer to the next Awards.
Mewrio was a great host but I think it would be cooler if we had different hosts each year. I think mewrio should get to choose the next host.
I think what mewrio said was that he was going to start a new poll to decide the next host. Or something like that.
In hiding since 2010
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

1. Seva, that's cool, but we'll eventually use up all the possible awards even before the next ceremony. :oo

2. Exactly Driew.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

mewrio @ Mar 25 2004, 10:28 PM wrote: 2. Exactly Driew.
:D
In hiding since 2010
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Seva, OE is a she...
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

mewrio @ Mar 26 2004, 09:28 AM wrote: Seva, that's cool, but we'll eventually use up all the possible awards even before the next ceremony. :oo

Well, it doesn't have any connection to the next ceremony anyway; just if you like someone and want to award him, feel free to do it! :D

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Most Rebellious WOWAYer: Seva!

:P

Hehehe, you can go ahead. :) Just don't expect any use of the official logos and trophies. :stern:
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Nominate who you would like to see presenting the awards next time. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF and again, you may only vote once.

Voting finishes 9 April, 6:00pm. Obviously in New York Time.
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Great idea, mewrio :D
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;