First World Problems

Moderator: Moderators

angela27
Occasional

Re: First World Problems

Post by angela27 »

minnick27 wrote:Definitely Als house, we have seen some of those rooms before
Yeah, around 2:27, there is a fast zoom into the kitchen. The room right outside the kitchen appears to be the one in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJVqELzmjyQ

Does Al have to move now that we are critiquing his home decor? ;)
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Oh man, this video was hilarious. For my wife and I, it had the most laughs of any video so far, definitely making up for Sports Song! Highlights for us included the "something I didn't need" from Amazon and sneaking past the gardener.

Like others have said, Al is showing that he listened to the feedback about animated videos big time. But what this video really shows is you don't need a huge budget for a video so long as you put some jokes in it, Sports Song!
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Yankovic-Gretzky
Die-hard Fan

Post by Yankovic-Gretzky »

What's with all the videos in reverse? Where's the link to the music video for First World Problems?
angela27
Occasional

Post by angela27 »

Yankovic-Gretzky wrote:What's with all the videos in reverse? Where's the link to the music video for First World Problems?
Just go to weirdal.com, they are all linked to on the splash page.
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

Great video! I was pleasantly surprised to see another live-action video, too!

I hadn't thought too much of this song originally. If I ordered the album according to favorites, this would land in the middle... but the video made the song even better for me. I was not expecting what his additional Amazon purchase was nor the very last bit. I also enjoyed when Al slipped in the kitchen & just the overall irrational anger Al expressed. And the house... wow! :D
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
avesjohn
Obsessed

Post by avesjohn »

I liked this video, too. A definite improvement over the rather joke-less "Sports Song" video (perhaps my least favorite song, and certainly my least favorite video off the album) from yesterday.
LovelySortsOfDeath
Occasional

Post by LovelySortsOfDeath »

Cool video.

The official Pixies Facebook page shared it, and boy, there sure is a lot of Weird Al hate among Pixies fans! Their favorite band is serious business, guys.
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

pixies fans can be crazy
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

My friend Caroline made me this oil painting a few years ago:

I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Marc
Occasional

Post by Marc »

I'm unfamiliar with the Pixies, but according to the fans it sounds like Debaser, Tame, No.13 Baby and I've Been Tired. I've listened on YT to these songs and indeed FWP does sound like it :)

(ps. I found this one comment rather funny: "Weird al needs to write his own sings, not just Steal others songs and changing words, it's east to do anyone can do it. Just retire you stink. I didn't like this song, seemed stupid as All his song".)