Foil

Moderator: Moderators

mrmeadows
Obsessed

Re: Foil

Post by mrmeadows »

LovelySortsOfDeath wrote:Has this crazy guy been talked about yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxmJQgb7Dig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hey everyone...this guy knows too much. I think someone from the ALuminati needs to go have a "chat" with him....
Wolfman
Occasional

Post by Wolfman »

Wow. I actually sat through that entire video trying to figure out if the guy was putting us on or if he was serious. Seriously, it's very easy to see conspiracies everywhere when all you need to look for is a triangle, one of the most common geometric shapes.

I wonder what he would think of this.
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Post by MandatoryFun »

If Al is in the illuminati, sign me up. I hear they have the best orgies on the planet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwRRwUb4IE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Hey guys, I got this username first ha ha
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

LovelySortsOfDeath wrote:Has this crazy guy been talked about yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxmJQgb7Dig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As much as I WANT to find this as hilarious as the rest of you, I can't help but feel sad that this guy (and many others like him on YouTube apparently) can't seem to wrap their exceedingly warped brains around the idea that they may just be the butt of the joke in Al's song. Rather than accept this possibility and move on, they feel it necessary to look for more abhorrent hidden "clues" in Al's work.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Killingsworth wrote:As much as I WANT to find this as hilarious as the rest of you, I can't help but feel sad that this guy (and many others like him on YouTube apparently) can't seem to wrap their exceedingly warped brains around the idea that they may just be the butt of the joke in Al's song. Rather than accept this possibility and move on, they feel it necessary to look for more abhorrent hidden "clues" in Al's work.
This person is just too crazy to make me sad, angry or cause any other emotion but pitty. He's obviously clinically ill.
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

I just wish that this guy could have seen Al's appearance on @midnight when he mentions that he is pregnant with satan's baby.
taste is only something if it is yours.
TheLazenby
Addicted

Post by TheLazenby »

Well, having watched a video supposedly exposing the Beatles' involvement in Satanism, I can honestly say that you can make connections between ANYTHING if you want to. ;-)
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

It's because of Al I got the message. We're all gonna Eat It when the snakes come up....... :foil:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Listening to this now, it's my favorite parody on the album. The video is superb.
Teh Dingo wrote:It's because of Al I got the message. We're all gonna Eat It when the snakes come up....... :foil:
:lol:
The Sporkman
Addicted

Post by The Sporkman »

I always wonder what it is these guys think they're seeing when they post a video of a celebrity supposedly transforming into a lizard person, and it's just four minutes of completely uneventful footage where nothing out of the ordinary happens.