Holmdel, NJ, 7/20

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

QUOTE Hey Dave- Great photo of you and Al there.....except it looks like he's about to take a big bite out of your jugular vein. ;) Oh, and your reviews are always sufficiently entertaining. I feel sorry for that Mike guy, though. *sniffle*

~Allison

We came out and the whole parking lot for this huge venue is mostly empty except for Dave's car, my car, and Mike... :huh:

<still needs to get film with pic of Al and I developed!!>

Adrian
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I'm seeing the pictures. Are you not seeing the pictures or not seeing the link? Does it happen for all or just one? I need more specifics to track down the problem.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I see the links to the pictures, but when I click on them I get a screen that says File Not Found.

Does that website time out after too many views?

Oh, and a tidbit I picked up on one of my WAY surfing safaris... (your comment about lifting Al's wallet reminded me) I found a bulletin board that was discussing Al, and someone had sold him a ticket to some concert or something. Al's name on his credit card is "Weird Al" Yankovic. :biggrin:
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

I can see them...weird.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE Nice review and pics, Dave.

Thanks! And thanks to everyone who reads and enjoys my reviews also. I'm hoping to get all shows this tour up, with pictures.

And sorry for the slightly larger picture size than I've used in previous reviews. It was easier to use the pre-scanned larger images than to rescan everything at a smaller size, or use the smaller pre-scanned images and lose some detail. With more people with faster connections, it seems to be less of an issue nowadays, but I'll keep to one image a page to make up for it.

QUOTE By the end of this tour, you'll have been to 47 Al concerts, correct? Do you have a favorite?

Well I've been to 48 so far. I plan on one more this tour. Of course I have a favorite! ;)

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

QUOTE Of course I have a favorite!

I should have been more specific...

Which show was your favorite, Dave?
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

And sorry for the slightly larger picture size than I've used in previous reviews.  It was easier to use the pre-scanned larger images than to rescan everything at a smaller size, or use the smaller pre-scanned images and lose some detail.  With more people with faster connections, it seems to be less of an issue nowadays, but I'll keep to one image a page to make up for it.

The larger pics are okay by me. Everything loads slowly on my computer anyway, so waiting a little longer doesn't make that much of a difference. Oh yeah, and I'm all about saving a little bit of time and effort too. It would be stupid to rescan them when they're already scanned for you. :satisfied:

~Allison
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

well dave, I don't see why you don't make it an even 50 ;)
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Yea, thats what I was thinking
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Oh, and a tidbit I picked up on one of my WAY surfing safaris... (your comment about lifting Al's wallet reminded me) I found a bulletin board that was discussing Al, and someone had sold him a ticket to some concert or something.  Al's name on his credit card is \"Weird Al\" Yankovic.   :biggrin:

Too funny! I've actually wondered whether Al has ever gotten discombobulated after signing too many autographs and written "Weird Al" on a check.

Maybe the "Weird" credit card is one he uses for business-related expenses?