Holmdel, NJ, 7/20

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

I bet, especially after tours....checks seem to go faster, when half of them are voided

or maybe his bank has a sense of humor
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE well dave, I don't see why you don't make it an even 50

sarah_yzma!! You're treating me to a show!!! That's so kind of you! When are you sending me my tickets?

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Dave, I wanted to add to my earlier comments and say that I was very touched to read that Al fulfilled that girl's Make a Wish dream. I know a little about Make a Wish because my brother-in-law is on the board for Make a Wish here in Michigan. In order to be eligible for Make a Wish, a child has to be terminally ill. It was very sweet of Al to make that girl's dream come true. My first two children were special needs children. I had been approached by my case manager to find out if I wanted to have one of them have a wish granted, but neither of my children were considered terminal at the time. I had no idea I'd lose my daughter when I did. My oldest boy is a special needs person, but he isn't terminal, either. He's actually doing pretty good. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thought that was very sweet.

Patti
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Everybody there was really touched too when they found out. Nobody minded waiting the extra time it took for Al to show up. I think it's great that Al would do something like that.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!