10/17/07 - Rio Rancho, NM Santa Ana Star Center

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Braider
Occasional

10/17/07 - Rio Rancho, NM Santa Ana Star Center

Post by Braider »

OK, I checked and could not find a thread about this concert, so - who will be there?

I know I will because I just got my tickets. I have them proudly on display just above my computer desk so I can admire them while I work. They are sure not the best seats in the house but at least I'll be there!

So will anyone here be in Allllll....bu-querque?
The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it. - Bill Nye
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Al and the band will be doing a private concert just for you. :Y
In hiding since 2010
Braider
Occasional

Post by Braider »

Cool! If that is true I'll just have to upgrade myself to front row seats when I get there. :D
The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it. - Bill Nye
mybologna
Regular

Post by mybologna »

I wonder if he'll do an extended Encore agian
The Folks At Basken Robins All Know My Name!

Concerts I've Been too:
5/8/07, 7/23/08

Going to:
6/17/10 - See you all there!
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

I'll be there, I've got second row seats in the middle section, seats 4-7 I'm pretty sure...I got my tickets the day of the pre-sale and there weren't 1st row seats available for some weird reason, and we were the first ones there :huh: . :whoot: 18 more days!
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Braider
Occasional

Post by Braider »

Well yahoo! Someone else besides me will be there!

I wonder who got all the front row seats? Mine are in the center, about 12 rows back from the front. Good for you getting second row! Excellent!

What about you, mybologna?

Say hi if you see me. I'll be the silly person outside collecting signatures for the "Make the Rock Hall Weird" petition. I should be easy enough to find..... :)
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

I know, that's what I've been wondering too...susPISCious...

Oh about the petition, if you've already signed one, can you sign another? :think: :huh:
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Braider
Occasional

Post by Braider »

Well, which one did you sign? There was an old petition, but this is a brand new one. If you have already signed the brand new one, then you should not sign again. But if you signed the old one then YES, you can sign the new one.

There is a thread about "Make the Rock Hall Weird" here - this is the most recent page as of my posting this. CatraDhtem is in charge of it and should be able to answer any questions. But AFAIK, if you signed the old one you can sign the new one.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

WAKKA WAKKA DOO DOO YEAH! @ Sep 29 2007, 07:47 PM wrote: Oh about the petition, if you've already signed one, can you sign another? :think:  :huh:
If you've signed a petition at any point in 2006 or 2007, then no, you don't need to sign it again. If, however, you last signed a petition back in the summer of 2004, then yes, this is a brand new one for you to sign.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mybologna
Regular

Post by mybologna »

Oh I'm not going, my dad won't take me, we already wen't to one this year (in baltimore) I am only 11, so I cant really be a concert tracker yet, but I wish I could go and say hi to everybody.
The Folks At Basken Robins All Know My Name!

Concerts I've Been too:
5/8/07, 7/23/08

Going to:
6/17/10 - See you all there!