So what did ya think of the Wild Adventures concert?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Lightning7smith
Occasional

Al

Post by Lightning7smith »

Well I'm glad to hear you enjoied it.Did you get through the show ok.You know without heat failure,spasums,brain turning to mush,urination,or other Al concert sympoms when you saw him come on the stage/
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

I just talked with my father who did decide to go see Al afterall. I knew he was thinking about it, but all he really knows about Al is that I like him. He's not familiar with any of his music.

He said he could hear the videos just fine, but it was very difficult to hear the lyrics. He was surrounded by people like me who knew every word and were having great fun, so I guess some of that rubbed off and he enjoyed the show.

That's as much detail as he could give me.
fred27
Obsessed

Post by fred27 »

i was there, i remember that girl that al snuck up on, she was across the row from me, i had seat 730, thank god for xoom lenses

fred
fred

total shows to date, 161
DrewBoo
Occasional
Location: Alabama, where that kind of thing is NOT tolerated, thank you very much!

Post by DrewBoo »

Cool, Fred, you were right behind me! I'm the guy that probably obstructed your view by taking pictures every time Al made a costume change. ;)
There are so many people who inspired me in my career. I'd like to sit down with each one of them and thank them personally. But of course, that'd be a complete waste of my free time.

- Weird Al quote of the week