Oklahoma City Concert August 6

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

sarah_yzma
Addicted

Oklahoma City Concert August 6

Post by sarah_yzma »

Well two more days! I got my reminder from the concert tracker today! (like I needed to be reminded ;) ) It only had two other people on it! Tell me there's more than that going! Thanks to Dave, I knew there wasn't a topic for this concert, so I started one :P (I wanted to say thank you Dave for organizing those!!! It makes life easier!) Hope to hear from others!

Sarah
BillyW3
Occasional

Post by BillyW3 »

If it had been on the original date, on a weekend, I would have been able to go, but being in the middle of the week means I can't make the drive to OKC and back and function at work the next day. Sorry! Hope you have fun!
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

well if it's just my family there, my chances of getting a scarf go up dramatically! :biggrin:
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

goodness....I thought it being a really small venue would be the reason not many people were there. After the reserved tickets went on sale, about have the place opened up I don't know whether this makes me happy or sad.....we drove by it the other day and it's TINY! The seats must be VERY squished together!
Aceb56
Occasional

Post by Aceb56 »

hmmm if u think that was tiny the amphitheatre was tiny! all the seats were smashed together man so uncomfertable .......and it had just rainedd so the seats had puddles of waters in it...and u couldnt dump the seats cuz the were so packed u couldnt pick em up....so we all had to set in puddles of water! it was absolutley HORRIBLE seating. But when TBITB came out you didnt really notice how crappy the seat themselves were. Just makes amish paridise better :) ! Although i hope its at the brady next time.

-Ace
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

QUOTE Just makes amish paridise better :) !

-Ace

Haha- Did you get smacked with some arms?

~Allison
Aceb56
Occasional

Post by Aceb56 »

only when is tood up :D

-Ace
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

hah! were the seats hand crafted by the AMISH???? hmm?
Aceb56
Occasional

Post by Aceb56 »

Let me put it this way it was cheaper then Metal folding chairs....i mean the "Cushion" parts were PLASTIC! Still got 3rd row center so its al(l) good!

:bigups: -Ace
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

amish furniture usually is very comfortable, unless it doesnt have cushions!