How many Weird Al concerts have you been to?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

Been to 1 of the RWS tour and 3 of this one.....I couldn't go to the Bad Hair Tour one when he came to Cleveland because mom thought I was "too young" for a concert....(I was 8, people....that's not too young!) And she comes back with my older sister and goes,"Gina! You should have come! There were like 5 year olds there!" (Remember she wouldn't LET ME GO! lol) And my response,"YOU WOULDN'T LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So I'm hoping to bring that number up to 5 if Al comes back to CLEVELAND or somewhere around here! I want to see him at least one more time on this tour!
-Gina
You think I killed her because of the pony remark?!
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

Oooo just found this.

RWS 99: 2
RWS 2000: 20
Poodle Hat 2003: 7
Poodle Hat 2004: 2 (1 down, 1 planned to go)

So...um...31 in total, so far. I guess while I might not get shotgun in Fred's van, I'm hoping for a spot in the back seat.

I had no idea Al toured until the summer of 1999. I couldn't have gone chasing on Bad Hair Tour had I even known about it, as that was the same year I was in clinical rotations in vet school--the one date that was even close to Ithaca--Syracuse NY--happened while I was in Small Animal Internal Medicine Hell. I didn't even see the sun that month, never mind have enough time to leave Ithaca for 5 consecutive hours....

But, as you can see, I made up for lost time. Went to the first show on a lark and got hooked. Hoo boy.

Jackie
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

DrSteggy @ Apr 22 2004, 10:38 PM wrote: So...um...31 in total, so far. I guess while I might not get shotgun in Fred's van, I'm hoping for a spot in the back seat.

Jeeze, Jackie! Lol, you're climbing up the ladder to being the female version of Fred!
-Gina
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

AlsGal27 @ Apr 22 2004, 04:50 PM wrote: Jeeze, Jackie! Lol, you're climbing up the ladder to being the female version of Fred!
Fred is the female version of Fred!!

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
fred27
Obsessed

Post by fred27 »

i look female, but my birth certificate says white
fred

total shows to date, 161
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

Elvis @ Apr 22 2004, 10:59 PM wrote: Fred is the female version of Fred!!

OOO! Woops! Thanks for letting me know that, Dave...haha, sorry Fred!!! Shows how much I know! lol........
-Gina
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I have been to two RWS concerts. And I'm wanting to go to a PH concert.
Al team # 2836
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Well, I finally officially voted, because I've been to two more concerts since the last time I posted. *apparently, I didn't vote back then*. So, it breaks down to this:

RWS: 1

PH: 2, going on 3!

I will be going to Meadowbrook on August 22. I just have to wait until very close to showtime to get my tickets! Should be fun!

Patti
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
alberta1
Obsessed

Post by alberta1 »

if i could go to many many more id be there. Al has only been to adelaide once from my knowledge but if he is here again i will be first in line to get a ticket.

(hope that makes sense) ;)
weirdstef
Addicted

Post by weirdstef »

If I could have gone to more over the years I would have but now that the money situation is better I have been able to go to 2 so far on the Poodle Hat tour with one more in July until the next time he comes around.

Trixie
Weirdstef