Set list for current tour

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

weird darin

Set list for current tour

Post by weird darin »

Hey gang!

I'm dragging my wife (and I mean that literally) to see Al at Kings Island in Ohio at the end of this month. I would like to know the set list for the show, so I can get her better acquainted with his music before we go. has anyone see his latest tour and could you please provide me with a set list??

xo

Weird Darin
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

Hi darin, welcome to WOWAY. There is a topic about this already, just click on the link here: http://weirdalforum.com/viewtopic.php?t ... sc&start=0
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

It's a great show. She'll love it if she has any taste at all. And we've been discussing it here.
Harvey Hamster
Occasional
Location: In a box under the stairs in the basement half a block down the street from Jerry's Bait shop

Post by Harvey Hamster »

Page 10 of that topic is where you will find the setlist...So you don't have to go through every page. :biggrin:
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Re: Set list for current tour

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Full Set-list:

Fun Zone/Clips of stock footage, including the opening of Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, Teletubbies, Richard Simmons, & Army Of Darkness.
1. Angry White Boy Polka: Al came out in a hawian shirt with marbles on it.
Drum Solo!
2. Party At The Leper Colony
3. Your Horoscope For Today
Al's story interrupted by phone ringing
4. A Complicated Song
5. Melanie
Al introduces the band... to each other!
Al asked the audience for a request, then asked the band for the request.
6. One More Minute: Al wore a red smoking jacket - the jacket had red waves with leopard print lapels. Al left the stage and entered the crowd, giving away a towel and a pair of boxers to some of the ladies.
Avril Lavigne Interview
7. Dog Eat Dog: Al's hair was in a ponytail and he wore a over sized champagne suit over a white shirt.
Wheel Of Fish
Bob
60% Chance Of Rain
8. It's All About The Pentiums: Silver pants & jacket, a black shirt, shades, and a hair clip, silver "$" pendant. The Band dressed as nerds.
Out Friend Dirt
Coast To Coast
Futurama
Carborator
David Letterman
Al has been downgraded
Conan O'Brien
King Of The Hill
The Naked Gun
9. Wanna B Ur Lovr: White jacket/pants/shoes, pink shirt, and a black tie with white circles, a hair clip. The band wore head bands. Al went in to the audience and hit on the ladies.
Parody Of Titanic
"Weird Al" Yankovic vs. Al Gore
Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake interview
10. Trash Day : White head rag, bandaid (on face), black shirt, red pants, red jersey with a "4", "#1" necklace. The band wore various colored jerseys, various necklaces. 4 trash cans on stage
Plots 'R' Us
11. Medley
1. Money For Nothing / Beverly Hillbillies: White headband, silver glitter jacket. Al played a keytar
2. Jerry Springer
3. Jurassic Park
4. Free Delivery: Red pizza delivery shirt with a matching cap, holding a generic pizza box
5. eBay
6. Theme From Rocky XIII: Al & Steve have a contest to see who can kick higher
7. Ode To A Superhero
8. Lasagna
9. Pretty Fly For A Rabbi
10. My Bologna
drum solo
11. Gump
12. Eat It: Red jacket. Al on the keyboard. Al demonstrated his loose leg, Michael Jackson-like shaking of his wrist

Micheal Stipe interview
12. Like A Surgeon ("Truth Or Dare" remix): Al wears ER scrubs, (Al put one of his legs behind his head), chainsaw. Reuben wears cap & Madonna-like cone bra
Reuben's Activities : Scratch the bra, shine the bra twice, spin the cap on one of the cones, belly dance. Note: A special song on this tour as it was only played a few times.
Celine Dion interview
13. Smells Like Nirvana: Al dressed as Kurt, Steve as Krist and Jon as Dave. 2 Cheerleaders wearing black dresses joined them on stage. After Al gargeled, he threw the remaining water and cup into the crowd
Sexiest video of the year.
The marble in the oatmeal
Conductor Al
Lousy Hair Cut
The Simpsons: Homer & Marge
14. Amish Paradise: Al was dressed as an Amish person like in the video.
Eminem Interview
15. Couch Potato: blue coat over red-hooded sweatshirt over beige shirt, light blue jeans
Al Unplugged!
16. Fat: Al wore the fat suit from the music video. Al beat the crap out of Santa Claus
Encore:
Chopstix solo by Ruben Valtierra
17. The Saga Begins : Al wears his Obi-Wan Kenobi outfit from the video, as did Jedi Jim, Jedi Steve, and Jedi Bermuda. Darth Ruben dressed as The Emperor.
Piano Solo
18. Yoda: Al removes the robe. Near the end Al and the band do the Yoda Chant.
Last edited by YankoSwag 8888 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kamburgy
Occasional

Post by kamburgy »

Has the set changed in the last 3 years?
8/14/94 OS Fair Col
7/27/96-Natca Cl
8/15/99-Natca Cl
8/31/03-TWC Amp Cl
7/6/07-Pln Dealr Pav Cl
9/3/10-TWC Amp Cl
5/8/12-Akr Civic Ak
7/31/13-Cain Prk Cl Hts
5/30/15-Jacobs Pav@Nautica Cl
6/24/16-Akr Civ Ak
3/25/17-PlyhouseSq Cl
6/6/19-PlyouseSq Cl
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

YankoSwag 8888 wrote:Full Set-list:

Fun Zone/Clips of stock footage, including the opening of Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, Teletubbies, Richard Simmons, & Army Of Darkness.
1. Angry White Boy Polka: Al came out in a hawian shirt with marbles on it.
Drum Solo!
2. Party At The Leper Colony
3. Your Horoscope For Today
Al's story interrupted by phone ringing
4. A Complicated Song
5. Melanie
Al introduces the band... to each other!
Al asked the audience for a request, then asked the band for the request.
6. One More Minute: Al wore a red smoking jacket - the jacket had red waves with leopard print lapels. Al left the stage and entered the crowd, giving away a towel and a pair of boxers to some of the ladies.
Avril Lavigne Interview
7. Dog Eat Dog: Al's hair was in a ponytail and he wore a over sized champagne suit over a white shirt.
Wheel Of Fish
Bob
60% Chance Of Rain
8. It's All About The Pentiums: Silver pants & jacket, a black shirt, shades, and a hair clip, silver "$" pendant. The Band dressed as nerds.
Out Friend Dirt
Coast To Coast
Futurama
Carborator
David Letterman
Al has been downgraded
Conan O'Brien
King Of The Hill
The Naked Gun
9. Wanna B Ur Lovr: White jacket/pants/shoes, pink shirt, and a black tie with white circles, a hair clip. The band wore head bands. Al went in to the audience and hit on the ladies.
Parody Of Titanic
"Weird Al" Yankovic vs. Al Gore
Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake interview
10. Trash Day : White head rag, bandaid (on face), black shirt, red pants, red jersey with a "4", "#1" necklace. The band wore various colored jerseys, various necklaces. 4 trash cans on stage
Plots 'R' Us
11. Medley
1. Money For Nothing / Beverly Hillbillies: White headband, silver glitter jacket. Al played a keytar
2. Jerry Springer
3. Jurassic Park
4. Free Delivery: Red pizza delivery shirt with a matching cap, holding a generic pizza box
5. eBay
6. Theme From Rocky XIII: Al & Steve have a contest to see who can kick higher
7. Ode To A Superhero
8. Lasagna
9. Pretty Fly For A Rabbi
10. My Bologna
drum solo
11. Gump
12. Eat It: Red jacket. Al on the keyboard. Al demonstrated his loose leg, Michael Jackson-like shaking of his wrist

Micheal Stipe interview
12. Like A Surgeon ("Truth Or Dare" remix): Al wears ER scrubs, (Al put one of his legs behind his head), chainsaw. Reuben wears cap & Madonna-like cone bra
Reuben's Activities : Scratch the bra, shine the bra twice, spin the cap on one of the cones, belly dance. Note: A special song on this tour as it was only played a few times.
Celine Dion interview
13. Smells Like Nirvana: Al dressed as Kurt, Steve as Krist and Jon as Dave. 2 Cheerleaders wearing black dresses joined them on stage. After Al gargeled, he threw the remaining water and cup into the crowd
Sexiest video of the year.
The marble in the oatmeal
Conductor Al
Lousy Hair Cut
The Simpsons: Homer & Marge
14. Amish Paradise: Al was dressed as an Amish person like in the video.
Eminem Interview
15. Couch Potato: blue coat over red-hooded sweatshirt over beige shirt, light blue jeans
Al Unplugged!
16. Fat: Al wore the fat suit from the music video. Al beat the crap out of Santa Claus
Encore:
Chopstix solo by Ruben Valtierra
17. The Saga Begins : Al wears his Obi-Wan Kenobi outfit from the video, as did Jedi Jim, Jedi Steve, and Jedi Bermuda. Darth Ruben dressed as The Emperor.
Piano Solo
18. Yoda: Al removes the robe. Near the end Al and the band do the Yoda Chant.

You're 13 years late :|
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

That's what swag does

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
OneWAY
Obsessed

Post by OneWAY »

Can I just point out that I don't think Al ever played Like a Surgeon on this (the Poodle Hat) tour? Every bit of information says he retired the Truth or Dare version in 2000. I know this is trivial, but I used to go over the old set lists a lot when I was still trying to learn how the live shows worked.
8/26/08, 7/15/10, 7/16/10, 7/17/10, 11/5/10, 9/22/11, 9/24/11, 9/25/11, 4/30/12, 10/19/13, 5/19/15, 8/19/15, 8/21/15, 7/16/16, 3/3/18, 3/22/18, 4/20/18, 4/27/18, 6/14/19, 6/15/19, 6/21/19, 9/1/19, 5/31/22, 6/1/22, 9/4/22, 9/30/22, 10/1/22, 10/7/22