Poodle Hat T-shirts

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

cryofthemoose27
Occasional

Poodle Hat T-shirts

Post by cryofthemoose27 »

I went to the concert at the San Diego County Fair for my first concert. I always thought Al sold T-shirts at concerts, but I couldn't find anywhere to buy one! Of course, this was my first concert and my Dad was hurrying me along, but I saw a couple of guys with shirts... Of course they could have just made them. So what I was wondering is, was/is Al selling shirts for the tour? The concert was awesome BTW, and was sitting around some funny people. Unfortunatly my dad wouldn't buy me seats... We got in with admission, but it was still really great. I couldn't speak for a day afterwards. WAY to go Al! :biggrin: Oh, and BTW, I probably won't be on again for another week- I'm still on vacation with my Dad who only let's me on once in a millenia, so thanks ahead of time for any answers.

Come to think of it, maybe the board will be gone by then... :huh: Hmm, well, if you're feeling particularly nice, you could email me--- [email protected] Thanks soooooo much! May the Polka be with you!
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Al is selling shirts, but I've been hearing lots of differences in merchandise being sold. It seems that different merchandise is being sold at different venues, never seems to be the same.

-CindyBob
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

There have been some merchandise differences, some on purpose and some by accident. At each show, besides the merchandise from the current tour, they're also putting out one of the shirts left over from an earlier one. It was the RWS Jedi-shadow one at Konocti and the orange Weird Al Experience one at SLO. If you bought the current shirt, you could also buy the old one for $10.

But there was one show where part of the merchandise didn't arrive (don't remember which one) and at that show they only had two items for sale.
Katoot
Occasional

Post by Katoot »

But there was one show where part of the merchandise didn't arrive (don't remember which one) and at that show they only had two items for sale.

That was the Milwaukee show, OE...according to the guy working the merchandise stand, it had something to do with the truck being detained in Missouri, or something like that.
fred27
Obsessed

Post by fred27 »

i went to kalamazoo after milwaukee, and they had the shirts, i had heard the truck broke down, they were also at toledo last night, so i guess the trucks fixed
fred

total shows to date, 161
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Re: Poodle Hat T-shirts

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE I went to the concert at the San Diego County Fair for my first concert. I always thought Al sold T-shirts at concerts, but I couldn't find anywhere to buy one!

The merchandise tables at the SD Fair were to the left of the stage (as you are looking at it). They had quite a few different style shirts availble there.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
cryofthemoose27
Occasional

Post by cryofthemoose27 »

Thanks for all the info... Grrr... Stupid father who wouldn't let me look around! Oh well, there's a possibility I'll be able to see the show in St. Louis. Thanks again!