Autographed Oddities

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Katoot
Occasional

Post by Katoot »

Along with my softball shirt I mentioned earlier, I was thinking about having Al autograph a five dollar bill, if I happened to have one in my wallet (growls at the cost of concert memorabilia).
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Does Al set the cost, or is it set by Volcano?

I just wish I had gone with my better judgement and bought the Al Experience shirt too.
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

I have made two little clay Al's one is a replica of the Poodle Hat album cover. The other is I guess you would say more vintage Al. I am going to bring both of them on Friday. If I get the chance to meet him I am going to give him the Poodle Hat Al (THAT I have been planning since I made it), the other one I'll have him sign somewhere on the pants. I'll try to bring somthing bigger to cuz I'm sure it probably won't be to legible on my little "Person AL". I can't wait till Friday!!! I'm hoping the number 27 will truely be lucky in regards to meeting Al and the boys!! Peace and Stupidity to all!!

Stupidhippie

:stupid:
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I probably wont get a signature this time because I'm going to the 7:00 NP show. He has a show at 10:00 that same night, so no autographs :(
jerAL
Obsessed

Post by jerAL »

I got to see Al by surprise after the last Great America concert. I didn't have ANYTHING with me for him to sign so he signed my hawaiian shirt, on the pocket, which is in the ..er....upper chest area..... :wow: I wear it with pride, and when the shirt wears out, I'll remove the pocket and frame it.
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

I got to see Al by surprise after the last Great America concert. I didn't have ANYTHING with me for him to sign so he signed my hawaiian shirt, on the pocket, which is in the ..er....upper chest area..... :wow: I wear it with pride, and when the shirt wears out, I'll remove the pocket and frame it.

Lucky you ;)

I'm hoping to either get the AL-shirt I made signed, or the card/cover from my "Peter & The Wolf" cassette. Of course, this is assuming I can hang out long enough to find out if there will be any signing done :huh:
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Only problem with having an autographed body part is you could never sell it.
No, but I can rent it out for special occassions.
I have an empty can of Coke signed by Al and Steve.

:lol: Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Don't you also have one of those plastic things they put in pizza boxes so the pizza doesn't get crushed?

I have an autographed cherry pie.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

Well he didn't sign my PersonAL but he does now have the Poodle Hat Al. He signed a Poodle Hat Post card and so did Steve. If I would've had a crayola marker I would've had him sign my forhead. I should have let him do it in sharpy!! Hind sight is always 20/20 :P That would've been fun to explain in church :lol: !!

Stupidhippie

:stupid:
Attention Michiana Al fans. I will be on Fox 28 Morning show on October 12th 8:00 hour. Wheeeee
Katoot
Occasional

Post by Katoot »

I managed to get the entire band to sign my softball shirt at the Milwaukee concert (and actually got everyone's except Bermuda's before the concert started). :biggrin:
weirdalison
Occasional

Post by weirdalison »

when i got to meet al, this guy i know, marcus, didnt have anything for al to sign. the concert was on the same day we got our mid-terms at school. marcus reached into his pocket and said "hey al, sign my mid-term" i thought that was pretty cool. i had my mid-term with me too, but i have him sign running with scissors instead.