Tour spoilers?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

for some reason, I think it would lose some effect.....just can't put my finger on why, though.....

Sarah

I dunno about that.....what about the 'innuendos' :lookround:

haha
BillyW3
Occasional

Post by BillyW3 »

well if you saw it in Tulsa (can't remember if there was a date there in 2000 or not) I bet you did......I don't think he could get out of the state without UHF being played (kinda like the Albequerque situation)

Sarah :satisfied:

Yeah, it was the Brady Theatre here in Tulsa back in February 2000. Now that I think about it some more, he probably did do UHF, cause he did mention the fact the movie was filmed here. I wish I could remember for sure, though. Oh well. :lookround:
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Anyway, Al's Rider says that they still need two performers from venues- that means something new or the return of SMELLS LIKE NIRVANA.

Spoiler Number One.

Where can I see the rider?
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

You can see Al's rider here ;)
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

There's also a BIG picture of him there too. And they haven't (or rather hadn't last time I checked) updated his bio yet. He's still Touring With Scissors as far as they're concerned. But the updated PH bio is over at The Mothership.

But, hey... Zomba/Volcano doesn't even know about Poodle Hat judging from their official site. Wierdal.com, indeed. :sarcasm:

Stupid, stupid Zomba...

Oh, and I have a copy of the TWS rider on my hard drive in case someone is dying to compare them.
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

You can see Al's rider here ;)

Why thank you!
Aceb56
Occasional

Post by Aceb56 »

Ima give a brief review of the RWS tour......in tulsa....

The only mention he gave to Uhf was that he hadnt been here in like 11 years....(2000)........and He enjoyed going back through tulsa........No uhf.........He did OMM and of course he gave out his boxers....about 6-8 pairs........down the middle row...... :lookround:

Of course this was at the brady theatre but this year he is playing at the riverside.........or w/e its called.........where ever thats at......

Hope that solves some unresolved suspession

(EDIT): Ok maybe not 6-8 it was more like 4-6
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

He did OMM and of course he gave out his boxers....about 6-8 pairs........down the middle row...... :lookround:

Six to eight pairs of boxers? Not scarves? He must have started the song off looking rather bulgy!
Aceb56
Occasional

Post by Aceb56 »

Btw i hated the brady beacause i was on stage right balcony right by the HUGE speakers.......i told my dad maybe next time we should bring ear plugs......LOUD.........and i could look down and see Everybodys head.....hehehe...........but i have to say he looked up at us ESPECIAllY during IAATP he would love to glare at us......hehehe Best seats in the hOUSE.........:)
BillyW3
Occasional

Post by BillyW3 »

Thanks Ace for remembering what I didn't. I see you live in Tahlequah. I lived there for a couple years till last July.

I had pretty good seats at the Brady, 4th row on the floor on Al's left, looking up at Steve! I loved it!!