House of Blues Orlando Concert

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

CaptainKapowski

Post by CaptainKapowski »

Like I said, I could be wrong, but the only place I know of outside is actually in the pleasure island compound.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Dave, did you find the GA Standing shows you attended to be closer to the stage in general or not? And was that a good thing, in those circumstances? Just curious.

Absolutely closer. You could lean on the stage if you wanted to. At the end of the show, Al would run by the edge of the stage and slap everyone's hand.

It was definately a good experience, the only bad part is having to stand for over two straight hours.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
FloridaAlFan

Al @ HOB

Post by FloridaAlFan »

Marlins Girl,

I went to see Al at Hard Rock Live during the RWS tour and it was GA. If you get there early enough, you can secure good seats and/or a really close position to the stage. We got there in time to get a railing, which helped about an hour into the show. It was nice to lean up against something. The crowds were very courteous and there was no unpleasantness. If someone bumped, they almost always said sorry. In a smaller venue like this, it is a very intimate feeling and it was just soooo much fun!!!!!

Weird Al fans are all there to just have a great time. I didn't mind GA at all. I am just counting down till the end of the week so I can get my HOB tickets. I've never been to a HOB concert, but if it was anything like the Hard Rock show, then it is going to be great!!!!

See you in Orlando!!! :P
MarlinsGirl
Obsessed
Awards: Best Fan Artist (PhotoShopped Material)-WOWAY Awards 4.0

Post by MarlinsGirl »

thanks for all the replys. I hope to see some of you at HOB on July 5th.

Terri M.

Al-Team #75
5/19/00--First Concert-Melbourne, FL
7/5/03--Orlando, FL
4/29/04--FRONT ROW, Melbourne, FL
5/24/07--I MET AL, Melbourne, FL
7/24/10--I MET AL AGAIN, Boca Raton, FL
8/14/15--FRONT ROW, Melbourne, FL
6/4/16--FRONT ROW & MET AL, WPB, FL