Got your tickets?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

sarah_yzma
Addicted

Got your tickets?

Post by sarah_yzma »

I'm sure anyone who can has already bought their tickets, as I did today....my seats aren't the best, but they CERTAINLY aren't the worst! I am 7 rows back....on an aisle seat...good.....

I was going to buy miy tix yesterday (when they went of sale) but my dad was not sure he had gotten off work to take me yet and didn't find out until he worked last night.....then I popped right over to tickets.com and bought them.....

how much were your tickets? mine were $38.50 (the only price level in this particular theatre......)

Sarah

I bet there is already a thread about this, but I looked and didn't find it...so you can gripe at me later :lookround:
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

20.00, sale day, bought em personally, better than online seats, 2nd row 8 and 9. In front of where Steve or Jim will be- maybe they'll trade places or not.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Mine were $35. Im in the gold section 1, column f, seats 13 and 14. Not too shabby.
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Mine were $40.00

Hey Ratbert, I'm going to be right near you. Section gold 1 row G Seats 5 & 6!
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Awesome! Ill keep an eye out for you. I'll be the one with 80's stlye mullet and Ill be with the guy who looks ALOT like Jerry Garcia. Hopefully one of us will catch one of Al's scarf (or better yet, his boxers).
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

I'd even be willing to catch his cold! LOL!!!
weirdalison
Occasional

Post by weirdalison »

im going to the concert at kings island. my tickets were $40. that includes admission to the park, which is awesome since admission to the park is $34. so thats like a 6 dollar weird al concert. i bought my tickets on ticketmaster.com the instant they went on sale. not sure why i couldnt get better seats. oh well, they arent that bad. i had better seats last time i saw al. i dont think al and the band will be able to see me and smile at me like they did last time. that was sweet! hopefully i'll get to meet him after the show, that will make up for not having the best seats in the house.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

QUOTE im going to the concert at kings island. my tickets were $40. that includes admission to the park, which is awesome since admission to the park is $34. so thats like a 6 dollar weird al concert.

Or, with the average good seat at an Al concert priced around $35, it's like getting into the park for $5! A bit much for that particular park (have never been a big Kings Island fan), but still it's a pretty good deal.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

QUOTE I'd even be willing to catch his cold! LOL!!!

LOL. Id even be willing to catch his SARS! Talk about DIE-hard fandom.
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

QUOTE QUOTE I'd even be willing to catch his cold! LOL!!!

LOL. Id even be willing to catch his SARS! Talk about DIE-hard fandom.

hehe..DIE-HARD fan!!! I'm sorry, I just love puns!!! :P