Dav Pilkey's Supa-Epic Event - Los Angeles 10/1

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Dav Pilkey's Supa-Epic Event - Los Angeles 10/1

Post by Big Spoon »

Dav Pilkey with special guests Jamie Lee Curtis and "Weird Al" Yankovic
Sunday, October 1, 1:00 p.m.*
Aero Theatre
1328 Montana Ave.
Santa Monica 90403
*Ticketed event: We expected a quick sell-out, so get tickets in advance (see below)
*Tickets go on sale August 28

Tra-la-laa! Children's Book World presents Dav Pilkey, author of the bestselling Captain Underpants and Dog Manseries, with special guests Jamie Lee Curtis and "Weird Al" Yankovic! Join us for an epic family fun event featuring a presentation and live drawing by Dav Pilkey, followed by a book signing with Dav. Enjoy activities, giveaways, and photo opportunities with Dog Man and Captain Underpants!

Tickets are nonrefundable. Each ticket includes a copy of Dog Man 3: A Tale of Two Kitties. If you are unable to attend, your copy will be waiting for you at Children's Book World the day following the event.

Additional Dav Pilkey books and books by Jamie Lee Curtis and "Weird Al" Yankovic will be available for purchase at the event.

A portion of the tickets are being donated to 826 LA, for kids from low-income homes in their tutoring program.
http://www.childrensbookworld.com/Calen ... htm#pilkey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds amazing. I am 100% there. Not only Al, but Dav Pilkey, too, who was another hero of mine when I was a kid.

Plus, it all goes to benefit 826LA, an organization I love and volunteer at all the time.
And Peggy
Heds
Obsessed

Re: Dav Pilkey's Supa-Epic Event - Los Angeles 10/1

Post by Heds »

This seems like a fantastic event. I hope everybody has a great time!
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;