Page 1 of 3

1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:44 pm
by TMBJon
Got an email from the venue about this event:
http://www.largo-la.com/event/1405396-t ... s-angeles/

A Benefit for The American Civil Liberties Union
This Is Not Normal! with Judd Apatow and Friends
Weird Al Yankovic, Jeff Ross


Knowing nothing more than this, I bought a ticket. Doesn't take much to get me to throw money at the ACLU, especially when Al is involved. I have no clue what to expect!

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:49 pm
by Heds
> doesn't know anything other than the fact Al is there
> buys a ticket

:rolleyes:

Love your thinking, Jon.

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:52 am
by TMBJon
Heds wrote:> doesn't know anything other than the fact Al is there
> buys a ticket

:rolleyes:

Love your thinking, Jon.


That's not exactly what I said. I see that Judd Apatow and Jeff Ross are going to be there too.
And, most importantly, I see that it's a charity event to raise money for the ALCU (of which I am a member).
All of that combined is worth $100 in my opinion.

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:41 am
by Heds
TMBJon wrote:
Heds wrote:> doesn't know anything other than the fact Al is there
> buys a ticket

:rolleyes:

Love your thinking, Jon.


That's not exactly what I said. I see that Judd Apatow and Jeff Ross are going to be there too.
And, most importantly, I see that it's a charity event to raise money for the ALCU (of which I am a member).
All of that combined is worth $100 in my opinion.

Well, okay... If you say so.. :P

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:59 am
by Yankopunk
Al could just be clipping his toenails and talking about the most boring subjects and I would happily attend just to see him in person again! :)

Jon, I'm expecting a full report from you (and photos, if taken). Don't let me down, friend!

Also, I found out what he will be doing:
Spoiler:
He will finally give a 100% definitive answer about whether or not Canadian Idiot is part of the medley. No "it's up to you to decide." :whoot:

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 pm
by OneWAY
to the spoiler tag: Bermuda said it was lol.

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:14 am
by Yankopunk
OneWAY wrote:to the spoiler tag: Bermuda said it was lol.


:lol: I know. Just kidding. :)

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 am
by OneWAY
Oh, I figured, I just felt like it could use some context, since that information did not originate here. ;)

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:23 am
by Muppetboy09
OneWAY wrote:to the spoiler tag: Bermuda said it was lol.

I actually never heard that confirmation. Glad that debate is finally settled

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm
by Elvis
Jim said he will be performing with Al. So sounds like they might be doing at least one Al song. :accordion: Glad someone here is going, report back with details!

Dave