1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

catladyleeann
Regular

Re: 1/10/2017 - Judd Apatow & Friends

Post by catladyleeann »

Thank you, Jon, for this great narrative of how the show went. You are an extremely good writer - I could see myself there as I read.
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

TMBJon wrote:Al then said he rarely gets political in his songs or on stage because he doesn't like being called a "cuck" or a "libtard" (!!) and he's too much of a "snowflake" to handle that kind of criticism
I love how you Americans have literally made up these offensive terms (well, except for "special snowflake") for political purposes in the course of one year for the sake of the elections.

And we've voted for Brexit and we've literally made up nothing offensive at all despite the whole thing being just as heated as the elections. You Americans and your terrifying pottymouths. :lol:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

These are not new terms

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

minnick27 wrote:These are not new terms

To be honest, I've never heard them until around the time of the US elections. And to be fair, I am over in Scotland...
aaaa

//heds

minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

And you are 12. These are not terms is expect my daughter to know

Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

minnick27 wrote:And you are 12. These are not terms is expect my daughter to know

At least I'm a bit more mature and I follow politics more than the average 12 year old. Age does not equal maturity and you'll find there are a lot more like me who are young and don't act their age out there.

Also, I don't even throw swear words around on this forum like a crazy 12 year old kid at their keyboard - would you think I'd throw around anything offensive, for that matter? :think:
aaaa

//heds

ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

At least I'm a bit more mature and I follow politics more than the average 12 year old. Age does not equal maturity and you'll find there are a lot more like me who are young and don't act their age out there.

Also, I don't even throw swear words around on this forum like a crazy 12 year old kid at their keyboard - would you think I'd throw around anything offensive, for that matter? :think:
Heds - you're only 12? You're mature! Lemme be completely honest, I'm only 10... :blink: Once again, more mature than the average 10 year old... I think?
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

ell wrote:

Heds - you're only 12? You're mature! Lemme be completely honest, I'm only 10... :blink: Once again, more mature than the average 10 year old... I think?
Age can be set on the profile, so you can click onto my profile and see my age as I have it set to public. I also joined the forum at 10 too, though, so I don't think you're alone ;)
aaaa

//heds

sternoinferno
Occasional

Post by sternoinferno »

So, no recordings of this event at all? :(
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

sternoinferno wrote:So, no recordings of this event at all? :(
I believe the venue has a strict "no photography allowed" rule, so unless someone secretly recorded audio in their pockets, you'll probably never see footage of the event.
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic