Songs you want to see go next tour.

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Songs you want to see go next tour.

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Al has a very wide range of songs to play in concert but he seems to stick to certain guidelines when he plays a tour. For example they always play all the parodys and leaves out 3 originals from the newest record. He has also never dropped these songs: Yoda, Fat, Smells Like Nirvana, Amish Paradise, The Saga Begins and I don't think White & Nerdy will go either. So whats songs from this tour do you want to see gone next tour? here is a set if you are unfimiliar - http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/weird-al- ... 4f1ac.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I myself want to see One More minute come back in place of Wanna B Ur Lovr.
AllenDudley1991

Re: Songs you want to see go next tour.

Post by AllenDudley1991 »

I'm slightly torn because it's such a unique segment, but I would be equally happy and sad to see the acoustic section go. It's unique, but "Eat It" has been the end of the medley for so long that it seems... misplaced - at least to me.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Re: Songs you want to see go next tour.

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

AllenDudley1991 wrote:I'm slightly torn because it's such a unique segment, but I would be equally happy and sad to see the acoustic section go. It's unique, but "Eat It" has been the end of the medley for so long that it seems... misplaced - at least to me.
I wan't the acoustic medley to stay to but I miss Eat It at the end of the medley.