Ticketmaster Question (Kind of Al related)

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Ticketmaster Question (Kind of Al related)

Post by Yankovic Farley »

Hey, I was just wondering how long it usually takes for tickets to arrive when ordered from Ticketmaster. Just wondering on times from all you people that ever ordered from them.
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Re: Ticketmaster Question (Kind of Al related)

Post by CatraDhtem »

Hey, I was just wondering how long it usually takes for tickets to arrive when ordered from Ticketmaster. Just wondering on times from all you people that ever ordered from them.

Most of my Ticketmaster buying has been in person. But for the one lone show so far that I had purchased tickets online, the tickets arrived in a week....whether or not that's fast or slow compared to the last tour, I don't remember.
Caroleg
Die-hard Fan

Post by Caroleg »

Usually a week or two. On one occasion it was considerably longer, but it was for a concert far in the future. I called Ticketmaster about it and they told me the day that tickets were to be mailed. I don't know if they still do this.
Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Post by Yankovic Farley »

Thanks.
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

I ordered tickets for the July 27th show in Cincinnati last Sunday (May 10), and just got them in the mail today (Thursday, May 15).
kaffy©
Obsessed
Location: In Between Corn and a Major City, others call it NW Indiana

Post by kaffy© »

[quote]I ordered tickets for the July 27

I still haven't gotten my cincinnati tickets yet. Although, I have gotten notification that they were printed and being mailed. LOL I do live a little ways away from Cin, so I'll probably get them in the mail tomorrow. My little folder that has all my tickets in it will be lonely once the tour starts up! Ticketmaster is usually pretty good at getting them to you in a week or so. Like they say, if you don't receive them within 48 hrs of your show, contact them asap!

kaffy© :lookround: