Family Friendly?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

parttimepunk

Post by parttimepunk »

Gee, that's way different from the juggling german guy riding a unicycle that was the opening act for al during the RWS act at Wilkes Barre. I guess the kiddies should've been at this one instead of yours.
Wasn't that Williamsport? He was the best opening act I saw for the RWS tour. I managed to catch his act again here in Rochester last summer at the Lilac Festival.
Hilby: the Skinny German Juggle Boy! He's a family friend! Came to our house for thanksgiving a few times. What's even stranger is that the little sister of my best friend is best frineds with one of HIS kids. That I only found out recently. That's so awsome he opened for Al. i did not know that. I'll have to see if he's doing that for this upcoming tour at all, and see if he can get me in...

And to whoever posted about the punkers with the X's on thier hands...Though the strightedge culture was large in the 80s, there are still quite a few SE kids out there. It's not as obvious anymore though, and most clubs don't put X's on kid's hands anymore. Mainly these kids do what they've always done - or what they've not done as the case may be - but they hang out in their own groups, and don't ty to pester people with their beliefs. I know this because I knw plenty of them...even though I am not one myself. The Straight Edge culture is, for the most part, a wonderful culture though.