Also June 21 in Vegas

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Caroleg
Die-hard Fan

Also June 21 in Vegas

Post by Caroleg »

I'm looking online today for flights from the Bay Area to Vegas returning June 22 and, funny thing, no return flights (almost). So I wonder, "What is going on in Vegas that weekend?" Turns out, same night at the MGM Grand Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera are performing! :huh:
kidcid
Obsessed

Re: Also June 21 in Vegas

Post by kidcid »

funny thing, no return flights (almost). Turns out, same night at the MGM Grand Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera are performing! :huh:

Hmmm, no flights out. It's a conspiracy. They are forcing you to stay in Vegas and Watch justin and Christine. Rise up people and Fight back!!! :onfire:
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

The answer is obvious:

Using great stealth, you tie a small wheeled cart to the back of the tour bus. When they leave, you leave. That way, you'd not only get out of Las Vegas, you'd end up in the next destination of SLO! You could wave to the guys in the bus, have lots of wacky misadventures along the way, have lots of cool stories to tell...maybe even write a book: The Bus Stops Here. 8)

(sigh) I think I need a nap.

sg
Caroleg
Die-hard Fan

Post by Caroleg »

Holy Cow! Where'd that come from!!

Actually, I'd prefer riding on the roof. :D I could mess with the satellite antenna, kinda like that Twilight Zone episode with the gremlin and John Lithgow.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Re: Also June 21 in Vegas

Post by scottidog »

I'm looking online today for flights from the Bay Area to Vegas returning June 22 and, funny thing, no return flights (almost). So I wonder, "What is going on in Vegas that weekend?" Turns out, same night at the MGM Grand Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera are performing! :huh:

That explains the 'no flights out." (Picturing hamsters swarming off a sinking ship.)