Ticket Scalpers

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I've always been a big believer in keeping the seats you paid for, even if they suck.

Is a seat that sucks the opposite of an ejection seat? Because I think I had an ejection seat at my first Al concert last summer. No, wait, it was the pushy fat guy sitting next to me who was trying to shove me out of my seat.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

QUOTE I've always been a big believer in keeping the seats you paid for, even if they suck. As tempting as those empty seats down the row may look to you, people do arrive late sometimes....and having to explain what you're doing there when they show up can be pretty embarrassing.

Yeah, even though I had good seats at OC, there were some empty seats in front of me, but I still didn't move from my seat. There was that chance that the person would arrive later and I definitely wouldn't want to cause a scene or anything.

-CindyBob
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE I partly blame the ushers in matters like that. They don't know where they're directing people.

In this case, I don't think it was the usher's fault. I think it was just some greedy fan seeing an empty seat in the front row close to show start time and moving from her probably already pretty decent seat into it.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Lightning7smith
Occasional

Post by Lightning7smith »

In this case, I don't think it was the usher's fault.  I think it was just some greedy fan seeing an empty seat in the front row close to show start time and moving from her probably already pretty decent seat into it.  

Dave

A hardcore fan like you, not there early?Shame on you. :mad: At my last Al concert i went there 10 hours early. :biggrin:

YOU MUST HAVE HAD SOMETHING INFINITLY MORE INPORTANT!!!

*JUST MESSING WITH YOU*
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE YOU MUST HAVE HAD SOMETHING INFINITLY MORE INPORTANT!!!

He was in town early-- we did the whole self-guided Weird Landmarks tour that afternoon, with special emphasis on mens' rooms. :P As for why he got to the concert late... don't even ask. :(
danthefanman
Addicted
Location: Hiding behind one of those 3 Al heads, can you guess which one?

Post by danthefanman »

Hey Im getting inside help and im not a scalper.

Anyway, my plan is to say to the gaurd, "I see the problem here, my seats suck," if my inside help doesn't work.
Dan wuz here
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

QUOTE hey anyone goin to the denver concert i need so info!

I am going to the Denver concert!!! What kinda information do you need? There are two places that you can go to. The first one is at weirdal.com or just click here http://www.weirdal.com/touring.htm or you can go here viewtopic.php?t=843 or you can go to the theaters home page http://www.universallendingpavilion.com/ this page shows you the seating map and a whole bunch more!! :)

Hope this helps you!

Driew
Lightning7smith
Occasional

Valdosta Concert

Is anybody going to the Valdosta,Ga concert on Aug. 9?I have some :bigups: 2nd row seats

[MOD Edit: This is not a forum for selling tickets. If anyone is interested, please PM this member and discuss it privately.]
Lightning7smith
Occasional

Re: Valdosta Concert

[quote]

[MOD Edit: This is not a forum for selling tickets. If anyone is interested, please PM this member and discuss it privately.]

Ooops sorry about that.I'm stupid.But you cut out my funny UHF refrence.(Well at least I thought it was funny.)
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Yes, but I didn't flush your entire post. :huh: