Orgy On My Own

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Yeah, but since this is a family forum, people are trying to be on the safe side and not want to give poor unfortunate parents the job of explaining what (m-word) is and why they do it to a kid who ain't ready.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I agree, Grom. Besides, there are some fairly young members here. Some are pre-teens, so I think sarley had the right idea.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

GrayJ @ Sep 15 2006, 11:43 PM wrote: If I could have an orgy on my own
The first thing that I'd like to do
I'd search the world over to find somebody
that would have an orgy on his own too
:blink: Wow..... :lol:
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Post by The Lilac Pilgrim »

I have a couple of opinions.

First of all, it would be great to hear it, because we've hounded the poor man so long about it and for some reason, we need to hear it. It's Al, he makes us laugh! But, maybe Al really really regrets it. Since he wrote it, he's grown up, right?

Well...

Plus, I agree with the whole "sensitive topic" thing being ridiculous. Kids as well guarded as the ones on this forum are going out into the world with no clue of these things and why people do them. Then, imagine a kid who is brought up in that guarded way. They think, because of the way people react that it is wrong, never talk about it, the end. Which we all know is not the case.
Now imagine that kid getting into a situation later on in life where everyone in his/her class is talking about "experiences" (themselves OR alone). They have no idea what anyone is talking about, or else they have to sit in a soundproof box.

Anyway, back on topic once more, it's not exactly our decision whether Al releases it or not. If he really doesn't like it anymore, chances are, he won't. I mean, I won't be releasing my rather lame parody I wrote for a friend when I'm older. It's just so childish! >.<

EXCELLENT COUNTER THOUGHT EDIT! : Kids who've come on here and already seen the word Orgy and the phrase "make love". Awkward questions have started already. I don't think we CAN make the situation worse... :F
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

Good point, Pilgrim... I was raised really sheltered, and didn't even know what the aforementioned questionable word meant until I started public school when I was 14. And, trust me, being thrust out into that world, totally not expecting to hear what I have or "learn" what I know now was not a pleasant experience, and I can't say that it's really had a positive effect on my mind... ^^;; Yeeeah.

Parents, you can't shelter your kids forever. I, as a sheltered kid, know this from experience. >_O
Are we playin' horseshoes, honey? No, I don't think we are...

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Exactly - I'm the same. I found out all I needed to know from my teen magazines... which were then confiscated from me! :o

Then my mum decided it didn't matter anymore and I started reading rock magazines... far worse than teen girl magazines, and yet five-year-old boys get them...
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

With today's messed up world, I guarantee you that pretty much every pre-teen knows what masturbation is anyway. (LOOK! I SAID IT!!!) I don't think it needs to be censored. But whatever.

Al is probably embarassed by this song, yes. However, if he TRULY didn't want anyone to know of its existance, why would its title be on weirdal.com? And it's probably not much worse than songs like "Jerry Springer" or "Wanna B Ur Lovr."
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

While I agree, it's probably there because he feels he has to let his fans know just about every song he hasn't released, because he knows us, if he didn't, we'd get all whiny.........

Either that or Al is just a cruel, cruel man, taunting and laughing at us...
TheLazenby
Addicted

Post by TheLazenby »

Al talked about having no genitalia and selling his kids for cheese, and we can't talk about a good wank?

Heck, my hobbies are golf, strangling animals, and masturbating!*

*Monty Python reference.
Steve's mixes, lookie!
Lousy Haircut - complete!! http://www.mediafire.com/?xyimjmdjkml
Black Gold vs Santa! http://www.mediafire.com/?zztmgltz2ym
crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

I'm a kid, and I know about sex. Although OOMO sounds quite a bit ruder than any other Al song. The rudest Al song released is probably Jerry Springer.