You Don't Take Your Showers

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Al's #27 fan
Obsessed

Post by Al's #27 fan »

Oh. Well, in the Basement Tapes version, there's an intro (and a closing) by Dr. D, and in the intro you hear Al saying ow in the background.
Begone, foul beast!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I'm sure he was just goofing around, and really didn't hurt himself. I really need to join the Demento Society and get that cd.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

I just heard the basement tapes version. It sounds more like he's just goofing around. It doesn't seem like an "Ow" of pain.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Does anyone else notice the similarities between YDTYS and Bob River's parody of You Don't Bring Me Flowers? They're basically the same song, just with different lyrics.

I'm pretty sure that Al's came first, just wanted to point this out. Reminds me of when we found Dick's Automotive.
And Peggy
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I really like this song. It's definitely one of my favorite unreleased songs. I always play it for my sister because she works with this girl who pretty much never bathes. The song is very appropriate for her. I think my favorite line in the song is, "You even make my dog sick." :lol:
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I just heard this track for the first time (I had just heard about it before) and I really like it. It's one of my favorite unreleased songs. Really great compared to Al's other early stuff.
And Peggy
27-77
Die-hard Fan

Post by 27-77 »

I have heard both versions. The demo version has pretty bad quality - well...you can't hear Al very well. The live version is much better! And yes, he's just playing aroun. He didn't hurt himself.