I Need A Nap

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Bruce the Duck @ Nov 9 2005, 07:28 PM wrote: HUZZAH! I got a UPS slip on my door today! I'll have the CD in my hot little hands tomorrow!!!!!!

:onfire: :onfire:

*still confused about why I'm the only one who is excited about this....*
I already explained that I have to wait to buy it. I am excited about it, sure, but, since I haven't heard the song in question, it's kinda hard to discuss it.

I was sooo close to winning money last night. If I had, I'd be able to order a copy.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

I'm SO confused.... Is this a new Al song? Or is it Al just singing to some lyrics that someone else wrote... :unsure: And where can I buy this?

Sorry, Jeremy, I've just never been sure exactly what this is. :blink:
In hiding since 2010
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Um, have you been reading about the Sandra Boynton cd at all, Driew? I believe she wrote the song, but Al and Kate Winslet sing on it. So, it's new Al, just not new Al written by Al. You can get it online at amazon.com. It's supposedly available in stores now. You can also get it at Barnes & Noble.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Think of it as another "Patterns"!
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

algonacchick @ Nov 10 2005, 07:20 PM wrote: Um, have you been reading about the Sandra Boynton cd at all, Driew? I believe she wrote the song, but Al and Kate Winslet sing on it. So, it's new Al, just not new Al written by Al. You can get it online at amazon.com. It's supposedly available in stores now. You can also get it at Barnes & Noble.
Okay thanks. I read the whole topic, but it started getting confusing....
In hiding since 2010
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Thanks for posting that, Jeremy. I don't know what WOWAY would do without you.

:F
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cinnamon
Obsessed

Post by Cinnamon »

Thanks for scanning and sharing, Bruce the Duck! :)

Went to Borders Books yesterday, but, alas, they still didn't have them on their shelves. Still say they're in transit, expecting 14 copies, blaaah blah blaaah blah blaaah. Hopefully soon! The song looks cute :) I only read the shorter snippet, but it was cute. And the artwork! (I'm glad to see they don't stay within the lines when they draw either - hehe) I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the song and seeing the whole book! :)
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Cinnamon @ Nov 11 2005, 02:55 AM wrote: Thanks for scanning and sharing, Bruce the Duck! :)

Went to Borders Books yesterday, but, alas, they still didn't have them on their shelves. Still say they're in transit, expecting 14 copies, blaaah blah blaaah blah blaaah. Hopefully soon! The song looks cute :) I only read the shorter snippet, but it was cute. And the artwork! (I'm glad to see they don't stay within the lines when they draw either - hehe) I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the song and seeing the whole book! :)
Having worked at a bookstore for 3 years, I can tell you with full authority that when they say its in transit, they are just trying to get rid of you. Also, if they ask you if you want them to order it for you is another way they try and get rid of you. Unless you actually do order it, then you are just a pain in the hind end. ;)
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

That's why I ordered mine off of Barnes and Noble's website myself and got it within 3 days. ;)

It's a really good song/album, and well worth the money. This IS new Al, you know. I can't believe I'm the only Al fan who is willing/able to shell out the money for new Al music, when we haven't had any in over 2 years!
Carol
Obsessed

Post by Carol »

Bruce the Duck @ Nov 11 2005, 03:59 PM wrote: I can't believe I'm the only Al fan who is willing/able to shell out the money for new Al music, when we haven't had any in over 2 years!
:huh:
I ordered mine. It's coming.
Carpe Musica

I'm not being condescending, I'm too busy thinking about far more important things you wouldn't understand.