Green Eggs & Ham

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

Try VLC media player. It can normally play corrupted videos like that.
barglenawdlezouzman
Obsessed

Post by barglenawdlezouzman »

the whistles go woooo-bubb rubb
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

Ahhh, I love that video. The best part is where the Bono-look-alike pops up and the end and says, "Green Eggs and Ham" and Al just pushes him away.

BTW, if this had been released, would Al have gotten any credit, since the music was by U2, and the lyrics were by Dr. Seuss?
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Well, Al got credit for MFN/BH, and he didn't really write any of that, so I'd have to assume so.
And Peggy
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

But in MFN/BH, he kinda changed the lyrics around and editted them somewhat. In this song, he just completely uses the original books 'lyrics.' Maybe he could get some credit for the "Green Eggs & Ham, Green Eggs & Ham, Don't like Green Eggs & Ham" line.
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

I know you can find the clip on al-oholics. it's weird. I have it on my computer somewhere. the video is funny, random things happen during it.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Re: Green Eggs & Ham

Post by Killingsworth »

I was just thinking about how if Al were to do "Green Eggs and Ham" as a parody today (updating it to a more recent hit song, kind of like what he did with "Beverly Hillbillies"), he could easily set it to "We Found Love" by Rhianna and Calvin Harris. It probably go exactly like this...

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
I do not like them Sam-I-Am
I would not eat them here or there
I would not like them an-y-where

I would not eat them in a box or with a fox
or in a house or with a mouse

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
I do not like them Sam-I-Am,
I would not stuff them in my face
I would not eat them in a hope-less place

The last two lines would probably be something like "in the rain/on a train" because the "Numb" version has them, but I felt the "hopeless place" line would've been too good to pass up.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...