Fast Food

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

sailorsilver84
Obsessed

Post by sailorsilver84 »

Well, ya learn something every day, don'cha? Thanks, Driew, I didn't know that!
Inu-Yasha & Tetsusaiga...it's a bishie thing!
I know a man w/a wooden leg named Smith!
What's the name of his other leg?
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

I remember that song. I have not heard that in awile. I wish they included that song in the Weid al Live video in 1999 but that is a special song for people who come to see him live. I think next time Al goes on tour I am going to try and see him more than once. Maybe I will see him in a town I have never been in befor.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

That sounds like fun!!!!
27-77
Die-hard Fan

Post by 27-77 »

I wasn't an Al fan until 2006. So I never saw this song live. But, I found a clip of it and it doesn't seem to be much better than SI. Both of them just list things.
Don't get me wrong, it was ok, but it wasn't really funny.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Geez, does SI have to get brought up in every topic these days?? And I love Fast Food. I dont know if I saw it live though, I only got to see one show and Al was sick and cut a bunch of songs. I dont think he performed it though. Maybe Dave sang it along with Yoda?
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Nope, he didn't perform any of the concert-only songs in Wilmington 2000. Wow, was that really almost 8 years ago? :wacko:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

Did he do Rabbi? If not then how did he have enough time to put on his accordion between Addicted To Spuds and Another One Rides The Bus? I ask because I heard a recording of the show the night before, and Rabbi was dropped, but Laundry Day was kept in, so at least there he had time to put the accordion on.
I was elected to lead, not to read.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

According to Daves review he just dropped Gump and other concert onlys. But his voice was really rough, so Rabbi must have been hard. I dont really remember too much of the show itself, aside from the scratchy voice. I remember Al throwing the mic to Dave, and I remember seeing Dave up close was pretty much the same as seeing Al up close. Danny Brant hung out all night and Steve gave some free cds to a couple people. Oh yeah and first Al meeting.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I honestly don't remember whether he performed it or not. But I think if he didn't perform PFFAR, I would have mentioned it in my review. I try to note all changes to setlist.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

Yeah I just went back and re read the review and going by that Rabbi was kept in, so that answers that question.
I was elected to lead, not to read.