Polkamon

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I never was a fan of Pokemon but my friend was. He came over to my house and brought along a Pokemon tape. I fell asleep and he got offended and left. Now it's a running joke between us.

I bought the Pokemon 2000 soundtrack used so I wouldn't have to pay much for the song. I've probably lost it since then, along with a good 80% of the CDs I've owned before I was 13 or 14.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Ah yes. Long before I was an Al-Fan, I was pretty obsessed with Pokémon, so I got the soundtrack. Although I've lost the original case for it, the CD is still proudly placed along with all my other CDs.

I loved the song long before I ever realised what Al usually does or hearing a standard Al song. It's probably one of Al's best accordion works.
samuraisumo
Off The Deep End

Post by samuraisumo »

Hey jace, they now have Leafgreen, Firered and a brand new Collosseum for Game cube. The good news is that they are updated blue and red versions and the Collosseum is totally different.

uhuhuhuh that's what my.......Daughter, yeah my daughter told me that.

Whew.
My friends call me Sumo.

Al team member 62!
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Yeah, that's right. My brother and a few friends of mine are still into the games.

Oh, I also like how Al sings 127 the proper, "English" way. :D
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Pogs need to come back. He he :)
- Matt
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

samuraisumo @ Jan 10 2005, 04:14 PM wrote: Hey jace, they now have Leafgreen, Firered and a brand new Collosseum for Game cube. The good news is that they are updated blue and red versions and the Collosseum is totally different.

uhuhuhuh that's what my.......Daughter, yeah my daughter told me that.

Whew.
Yeah but those are just Red and Blue made to look more prettier. The reason I need Ruby and Sapphire (man, they're running out of colors, haha) is so I catch up with the other 101 they added since Gold and Silver!
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

I used to be an obsessive Pokémon fan...even after my Christian school put out a campaign saying that Pokémon leads you to the Devil :blink: I used to have the games, the cards, the CDs, anything! I stopped liking it after it started going a little overboard with itself...But since then, I've really gotten back into it...but in that weird way that's kind of an inside joke with yourself and everyone around you, you know what I'm saying? It's like listening to the Power Rangers theme song...you don't like the show but it's funny for you and your friends to listen to and you end up liking it again, only in a different way.

Disregard everything I just said if I didn't make any sense. All I'm saying is that Pokémon polkas!!
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

I've never liked Pokemon, and never will.

Still its a fun song. :D
In hiding since 2010
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Driew_La_27 @ Jan 10 2005, 04:51 PM wrote: I've never liked Pokemon, and never will.
Oh, come on. I recently downloaded Leaf Green version and Stadium 2 for my N64 emulator :Y
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sailorsilver84
Obsessed

Post by sailorsilver84 »

Yay Polkamon! I remember how obsessed you were with it too, Ry-guy. Truth be told, I was kinda disappointed when you told me you weren't in to it anymore, it was fun seeing Pokemon things at stores and thinking of you...
Inu-Yasha & Tetsusaiga...it's a bishie thing!
I know a man w/a wooden leg named Smith!
What's the name of his other leg?