Nature Trail To Hell

Moderator: Moderators

AMFilms
Obsessed

Post by AMFilms »

Weirdalover @ Aug 12 2004, 03:05 PM wrote: did you know wat Al was saying in the backwords message he was saying

Satain Likes Cheeze Wiz
saton eats cheeze wiz
Most active in The Poopdeck
617 posts in this forum
( 33% of this member's active posts )
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Ahh, just watched my tape of Al singing this song. He wore a black cape with a red lining, and every so often, he'd flare the cape out. :inlove: So great!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
adoggie

Post by adoggie »

i used to loop this song like crazy.
Keir
Obsessed

Post by Keir »

In 3-D was my first Weird Al record, and this has always been one of my favorite Al songs. I think it sounds like a style parody of Ozzy Osbourne. Especially with the keyboards and female vocals it totally sounds like something off of Diary of a Madman. Heck, any of Ozzy's first 4 albums for that matter.
Wishing you a Twisted Christmas and a Twisted New Year!
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I love this song. When I first heard it, I didn't love it, but it's really grown on me a lot.

I remember a few years ago in school, a kid came up to me and told me that he was on a website dedicated to backwards messages in songs and heard the one in NTtH and thought it was really funny and awesome.
And Peggy
MaleHeffer
Addicted
Location: In The Middle Of Missouri, which hasn't had an AL sighting since 1992

Post by MaleHeffer »

AMFilms @ Aug 12 2004, 07:28 AM wrote: saton eats cheeze wiz
this is one of my favorite parts of the song, it's good to poke fun at all the Led Zepplin stuff!

here's a cool page i was looking at, and he even featured al!

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
"MaleHeffer"
AL Team #1227

Still depressed i missed this last tour...
HAAS
Occasional

Post by HAAS »

i've always felt this song was very broadway-esque, like Rocky Horror Picture Show---which has had me wishing that Al would write a broadway musical---that would be great
HAAS
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

I wonder if Al had ever been concerned about the title and ever thought about naming it Nature Trek to Heck.
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

HAAS @ May 10 2007, 02:49 PM wrote: i've always felt this song was very broadway-esque, like Rocky Horror Picture Show---which has had me wishing that Al would write a broadway musical---that would be great

That would be awesome, and also... wait for it... wait for it... LEGENDARY!

If Al did write, produce, and star in a broadway musical, I wonder if he would make it a direct parody of any specific broadway musicals, or if he might make it a style parody of musicals (maybe similar to 1960s musicals). Or he could make next years big parody movie, Broadway Musical Movie, spoofing the movie versions of such broadway musicals as The Producers and Little Shop of Horrors (and was Annie a broadway musical before it was a movie?). It would also be good if he could sneak in some kidn of reference to The Muppets Take Manhattan, even though that wasn't a broadway musical (just a movie about the Mupepts wanting to sell a show to broadway).
Narelle27
Die-hard Fan

Post by Narelle27 »

weird user Posted on May 11 2007, 12:35 PM
(and was Annie a broadway musical before it was a movie?).

Annie was a stage show before it was a movie - I saw it in Melbourne (Australia) when I was a kid quite a bit before the movie, but I don't know when it was on Broadway.

An Al written musical would be very interesting!
So would a musical based on Al (Jerry Springer) or Al's music (Mama Mia/ We will rock you)

I really like Nature trail to hell, it's off my 1st Al ALbum. The one that started the crazy non-obsession that I don't have, just everybody thinks I do....but I don't.....much :P
there's a motorcycle zooming by me.....watch what happens when I open my door