Eat It

Moderator: Moderators

ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

Manda @ Apr 19 2004, 04:53 PM wrote: Its ok. A understandable mistake. I think Al did a great job with the dance moves on the Eat It video.
But he does even better in Fat, especially considering the fact he had to wear that fat costume.
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Yeah so do I. I just mention Eat It cause its the Eat It topic. :D But I totally agree.
Al team # 2836
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

Yeah, Al does a very good job dancing in Eat It. If he could get someone to do the moves, he can probably do just a well as they can (are you watching this, Usher? YOU'RE NEXT!)
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Beat It is about gang problems, that's what makes me laugh when Coolio says his song was too serious and it wasn't like that with Beat It.

:P
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

My favorite gag in the Eat It video is when one gang member pulls out a spoon and the other guy pulls out a fork -- my money's on the guy with the fork.
This means something. This is important.
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

weird_el @ Apr 19 2004, 05:20 PM wrote: My favorite gag in the Eat It video is when one gang member pulls out a spoon and the other guy pulls out a fork -- my money's on the guy with the fork.
I go with the spoon guy. Do you know how dangerous someone can be with a spoon?
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Your right the guy with fork well win. :P
Al team # 2836
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yes, but that chicken really tasted rubbery.....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

ThewEiRdOne27 @ Apr 19 2004, 01:46 PM wrote:
Zelda27 @ Apr 19 2004, 04:44 PM wrote: I have to admit, I don't really remember seeing Eat It when it first came out in the 80's, but my husband would always say "Ding Dong Yo, Ding Dong..."  When I saw the video again a couple years ago, I cracked up... I never bothered to ask him where the reference came from... Now I use it all the time  ;)
That "ding dong" refrence was from Fat.

I found Fat to be a superior (funnier) song and video.
Agreed.

Today my language arts teacher started going "Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!" whenever anyone said anything negative so, of course, everyone in the classroom had to try it and with everyone whooping at once it sounded just like the gang whooping in the beginning of the Eat It video. Pretty cool 8)
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I like Eat It and all, it's just one of those songs that I've heared so many times, I usually skip over it.
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...