- Posts: 778
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:34 am
- Location: Marquette MI
in 1985 on "The Stupid Tour" he played the song with videos from the cartoon on the screen.
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.
call me "Ben" not flusher
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:44 am
- Location: Marin County Ca
Eithne @ Feb 24 2008, 03:36 AM wrote:
this has always been a skip song for me
I'd like to like everything Al's ever done but, it's just boring or annoying
I feel you on that one.
- Off The Deep End
- Posts: 2816
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:32 am
- Location: In front of the computer :P
One of the main reasons I like Al so much, is his lyrics, so a cover doesn't really make sense to me... (polkas are different of course)
If it was forced (they where probably expecting him to do some sort of funny remake of a serous song or something...
), thats pretty sweet revenge
- Posts: 1688
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:49 am
- Location: The cALifornia centrAL vALley
Way to stick it to 'da man', Al.
"Like a zero drowning in a sea of higher numbers, I remain as ever intrigued, but no more astounded."