You Make Me

Moderator: Moderators

WayintoWAY

Re: You Make Me

Post by WayintoWAY »

Yeah, I saw that on the set list! He's going to be here in a couple weeks, but I can't make it. I have to work. I just used all my vacation/sick time for the birth of our daughter a month ago so I can't even call in. Thats okay though. My little girl is worth it :inlove:
"If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna' club this baby seal"
Yankovic-Gretzky
Die-hard Fan

Post by Yankovic-Gretzky »

When I'm with you I don't know whether I should study neurosurgery or go to see the Care Bears movie.

This song makes me think of Dare To Be Stupid. Does anyone else get that feeling?

You make me wanna dare to be stupid! ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Yankovic-Gretzky wrote:When I'm with you I don't know whether I should study neurosurgery or go to see the Care Bears movie.

This song makes me think of Dare To Be Stupid. Does anyone else get that feeling?

You make me wanna dare to be stupid! ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one! The vocals, the frenetic energy, the instruments used!

This song pretty much describes my relationship with my IRL friends as they all drive me insane.........
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I'll go ahead and say that this may in fact be the most underrated song in Al's catalog. Never gets much attention but it's really catchy and the lyrics are a lot of fun.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

anthontherun wrote:I'll go ahead and say that this may in fact be the most underrated song in Al's catalog. Never gets much attention but it's really catchy and the lyrics are a lot of fun.
Funny enough, I was listening to Sirius XM recently and they played this on one of the comedy channels. The DJ pretty much said what you did. Also, I had to do what I do every time an Al song gets airplay on the radio: I cranked it up, sang along, and rocked out. :yay:
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I love this song
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

anthontherun wrote:I'll go ahead and say that this may in fact be the most underrated song in Al's catalog. Never gets much attention but it's really catchy and the lyrics are a lot of fun.
True that.
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Well they did do it live for a couple tours so it has gotten some attention. I guess if they did it all the time it wouldn't be a rarity. Wonder if it will come back soon.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!