Fat

Moderator: Moderators

Kayy911
Obsessed

Post by Kayy911 »

In Fat when they are running through that parking garage he starts playing with a garden ho and syas "oh" whats that about?
Those who say nothing is impossible have never tried slamming a revolving door.
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

Before that, they run around yelling "Ho!" like in the Michael Jackson video. Then after they yell, "Ho! Ho!" a few times, a man hands him a garden hoe to which he says, "Hoe!"
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

It's a concert thing, you yell "Ho!" and people yell "Ho!" back. That's why Al does it. Also, notice Santa Claus comes to the concert for the same reason.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

She was asking about the video, iisryan. He chooses a diferent kind of "ho" joke to do in concert, hence the addition of Santa. Tim E. Tanga pretty much nailed it. They say "ho!' in the Fat video because Michael Jackson and his cohorts say "ho!" in the Bad video. Then, Al decided to add a touch of humor by adding the garden hoe, and yelling "hoe!" several times, and pointing out that's what he has in his hand. I like that part.

:D
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Deliriously Dedicated

I was just describing the background of hoes.

That sounded weird :blink:
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

hehe, ok, iisryan, but you should have first explained the video reference, or said something more like "Al uses a different joke with ho! in concert, but here's why he says ho! in the video." I dunno, it didn't seem to make sense.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Deliriously Dedicated

Tim E. Tanga covered the video reference pretty well. I was just following up.
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

algonacchick @ Jul 14 2004, 08:39 PM wrote: She was asking about the video, iisryan. He chooses a diferent kind of "ho" joke to do in concert, hence the addition of Santa. Tim E. Tanga pretty much nailed it. They say "ho!' in the Fat video because Michael Jackson and his cohorts say "ho!" in the Bad video. Then, Al decided to add a touch of humor by adding the garden hoe, and yelling "hoe!" several times, and pointing out that's what he has in his hand. I like that part.

:D
Duh, my English could have been far better! I never got why does Al scream "hoe!", but now I get it! :lol: Al will never stop to amaze me with his sense of humor that could be described as the wackiest in the world. Nah, that's the craziness! "Hoe"!

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

So should we turn this into a Fat discussion topic, or is that already in existence?
Wardie
Regular

Post by Wardie »

Doesn't look like there is a Fat topic so...I like this song, but it works so much better with the video.
Yessewha?