- Deliriously Dedicated
- Posts: 20485
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:24 pm
- Awards: Greatest Member of All Time
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
Forgetting about the now well-known Weird Al parodies, which of these five original songs do you actually like the most?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
- Big Spoon
- Posts: 28057
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
- Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)
- Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
- Teh Dingo
- Be jealous.
- Posts: 24281
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:19 am
- Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US
- Location: Parts Unknown
This is between MJ and George Harrison for me. I'll go with George here. While I was never a big fan of his solo work, I did always love this song (And the video cracks me up every time). Meanwhile, while I do like Bad, there was a part of my life where I just didn't want to like, or at least admit to liking, anything MJ, so I've just been a fan of the George song longer.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: Roy, Utah
Not a strong bunch for me, but I actually owned the Michael Jackson HIStory cd before I started buying parody target songs, so I guess that says I am an MJ fan and should go with his song.
- Off The Deep End
- Posts: 3616
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada \m/
Guess I'm alone on this but the Live video for Mony Mony is cool. Bad was close but I'll go with Billy.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!