Smells Like Nirvana

Moderator: Moderators

MandatoryFun
Occasional

Re: Smells Like Nirvana

Post by MandatoryFun »

People who like this song must think that drug addiction and death is funny because that's what happened to curt cobane. really insenstive smurf goin on here, but i still <3 al.
Hey guys, I got this username first ha ha
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

MandatoryFun wrote:People who like this song must think that drug addiction and death is funny because that's what happened to curt cobane. really insenstive smurf goin on here, but i still <3 al.
Kurt was alive when this song was recorded, and he loved it. The song has nothing to do with Kurt's personal demons, so I'm not sure what your point is. Michael Jackson is also dead; are we supposed to stop enjoying those songs too?
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

MandatoryFun wrote:People who like this song must think that drug addiction and death is funny because that's what happened to curt cobane. really insenstive smurf goin on here, but i still <3 al.
I really don't follow this line of reasoning. So when Al recorded this song, he should have looked into his magic crystal ball and foreseen that Kurt Cobain would die of a drug overdose more than two years later?
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Post by MandatoryFun »

:party:
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

MandatoryFun wrote::party:
Checked out your history. Didn't realize you were a small child. My mistake. Carry on.
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Post by MandatoryFun »

Skippy wrote:Checked out your history. Didn't realize you were a small child. My mistake. Carry on.
I'm 25 and make a lot of money working in television.
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

MandatoryFun wrote:
I'm 25 and make a lot of money working in television.
I rest my case.
MandatoryFun
Occasional

Post by MandatoryFun »

Skippy wrote:
I rest my case.
:ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr:
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I was searching the internet to find out where Tony Hawk was in the video, because I had heard he was in it, and found these tweets between him and Al, from 2009:

https://twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/2058209260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love it! Btw, it's been a few years since I found out about this. I remember Tony tweeting a message to see if anyone could find him. I never found out if anyone did. I just think it's funny that Al didn't know.

Apparently, he can be seen sitting in the bleachers near Dick Van Patten during the crowd sweep. I'm still not sure where he is,though.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Wow, I did not know Tony Hawk was in the video for this. Learn something new everyday!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!