Bedrock Anthem

Moderator: Moderators

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Al did a segment about the Bedrock Anthem video in that Box Set. I noticed when I was at VH-1's site that the different interviews weren't all grouped together. So just look for the one about Bedrock Anthem, or download cody's complete file off Yousendit.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

algonacchick @ Oct 5 2006, 11:42 AM wrote: Al did a segment about the Bedrock Anthem video in that Box Set. I noticed when I was at VH-1's site that the different interviews weren't all grouped together. So just look for the one about Bedrock Anthem, or download cody's complete file off Yousendit.
Thanks Patti!! Good to hear cody got it up on yousendit for those who couldn't get it to work! :Y

~*Cat*~
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I just watched the Al Y2K segment for the first time where Al mentioned that his Aunt Dot was in the BA video.So... is that her jumping, right before the sumo wrestler?
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

I always wondered about that myself. Where in the video was Aunt Dot?
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

childofthespiral @ Jul 7 2007, 06:41 PM wrote: I always wondered about that myself. Where in the video was Aunt Dot?
When the screen is split and people are jumping out of the middle of it like, the Sumo Wrestler, Dick Van Patten, etc. and Al's Aunt Dot.
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

bedrock anthem is awesome i like the end where fred says yabba dabba doo
next posting goal:2700
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

Orthography Enthusiast @ July 07, 2007 11:43 am wrote: I just watched the Al Y2K segment for the first time where Al mentioned that his Aunt Dot was in the BA video.So... is that her jumping, right before the sumo wrestler?
Really! :lol: I love how Al puts his family members in his videos!

One thing that I didn't realize about that one was that was Al's real hair just all braided up! I thought that he was wearing a wig like he always does. That must of taken some time to do!!!!!
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
barglenawdlezouzman
Obsessed

Post by barglenawdlezouzman »

i never really cared for this song
the whistles go woooo-bubb rubb
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

BabyBoolie27 @ January 01, 2009 02:17 pm wrote:

One thing that I didn't realize about that one was that was Al's real hair just all braided up! I thought that he was wearing a wig like he always does. That must of taken some time to do!!!!!
Yes, there was some discussion about that earlier in this very topic, and when Al finally did say in the Box Set footage that it was indeed his own hair, I was very happy, because it meant that I was right, even when others doubted me.

Thanks, Al!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

barglenawdlezouzman @ January 05, 2009 07:13 am wrote: i never really cared for this song
me neither. i gotta admit, i was kinda disappointed when my friend gave me Greatest Hits 2 as a late Christmas present today, and Bedrock Anthem was on it. i know it's a parody (well, 2 parodies, kinda) but i don't like the style of the parodied song that takes up most of Bedrock Anthem, if you know what i mean. it gets kinda hard to listen to after a while.
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."