It's All About the Pentiums

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: It's All About the Pentiums

Post by TMBJon »

You'll love it here, Bobio!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
NH Weird Al Fan
Addicted

Post by NH Weird Al Fan »

AlejandraDD wrote:First time I saw IAATP, I thought it was Tom Arnold.
So did I! It took me a few viewings to realize that it was actually Drew Carey.
8/11/07 Beverly
7/15/08 & 6/26/10 Gilford
8/22/10 Ventura
10/15/11 Boston
5/10/12 Lowell
10/19/12 Beverly
6/7/13 Lebanon
6/8/13 Keene
10/5/13 Hampton
6/4/15 Concord
6/6/15 Foxwoods
8/4/15 NewBedford
9/1/16 Lowell
9/2/16 Gilford
9/14/16 Providence
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

The backing vocals at the beginning remind me of a baby because they're really high for a man..
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Was watching WrestleMania XXIX and there's a performance by P Diddy or whatever he goes by these days, not bad but when they did the original for this I noticed there's like no guitar riff in it, where as in Al's Jim added some killer riffs, and Steve added a prime bass line. Also his lyrics were so lame, it was just terrible, though I am just used to the absolutely amazingly well done Al parody which as we know is better in every single WAY. Not bashing Diddy of course, not a huge fan of rap but I find him funny and what not, just shocked at how wicked Al and the guys are at turning a mediocre song into a work of pure genius. Never ceases to amaze me time and time again.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Yankomaniac wrote:Was watching WrestleMania XXIX and there's a performance by P Diddy or whatever he goes by these days, not bad but when they did the original for this I noticed there's like no guitar riff in it, where as in Al's Jim added some killer riffs, and Steve added a prime bass line.
That what I thought at first, too, but it turns out there is a rock remix of the song (warning for explicit lyrics), and that's the version Al used.
Love and peace.
QuantumError
Requiescat In Pace

Post by QuantumError »

Yeah Rob Zombie worked on that version.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

So it wasn't Al and the guys who heavied that smurf up :(
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

One of my personal favorites of Al. Love the guitar riff, music video and Al in his tank top and ponytail...thing <3
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
senorconebra
Be jealous.
Awards: OA in Tweeting/Social Media (2015)
Best Yankochick (-18 Division, 2015)

Post by senorconebra »

It's All About the Pentiums is probably one of my all time favorite songs by him and it's from RWS which is my all time favorite album. Every aspect of the video is amazing except what gets me every time is that when you see all six dancers you can tell that they're slightly off sync with each other. If I'm right, I read somewhere that they got to the set late and didn't really have enough time to rehearse but even if they didn't have enough time they still did really well
conk or bepis
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

senorconebra wrote:It's All About the Pentiums is probably one of my all time favorite songs by him and it's from RWS which is my all time favorite album. Every aspect of the video is amazing except what gets me every time is that when you see all six dancers you can tell that they're slightly off sync with each other. If I'm right, I read somewhere that they got to the set late and didn't really have enough time to rehearse but even if they didn't have enough time they still did really well
RWS is a favourite of mine too. I only like the video for the *cough cough* sexy *cough cough*
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;